PDA

View Full Version : Problem after an enemy converted your own fort.

Frozn69
12-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Hello everyone.

When you have a fort under your control and the enemy captures and converts it to his faction, you loose also the dwellings in the area and theses ones are converted immediately.
The problem is this: If you go get your fort and convert it back to your faction, it will say: You don't have the buildings requirements to recruit any troops (of your own faction).
There is an icon also to switch back your fort to the last faction which controlled it and you can recruit the troops of that one, but not yours anymore.
It won't count anymore in your weekly growth.
Anyone know if it's a glitch or something that can be fixed ingame?
Thank you.

P.s. I didn't find a fix in the patch 1.2 so I guess this is either something that can be fixed ingame or a bug that has not been found yet.

Lethal_John
12-31-2011, 10:59 AM
Did you convert all the dwelling in that area?

Converting the fort only gives you 500 more gold a day (and the recruiting part)

You have to convert the dwelling to get them in your weekly growth thingy.

alkoriak
12-31-2011, 11:29 AM
Yes, you have to convert both (fort and dwelling) to benefit from all bonuses but the fort only gives an additional 250 gold/day so the priority is to convert the dwellings but you can do that on day 7 at the end of a week if your zone is not secured. You can optimize the fort conversion with a hero with architect 2 skill. It gives 20% reduction but it doesn't work on dwellings. Converting fort pays back in 14 days if you have 5 marketplaces and in 12 days with an architect. Otherwise, if you think the map will end soon and/or you don't have enough marketplaces it's maybe not a good idea to convert it.

Frozn69
12-31-2011, 11:48 AM
The dwelling was already in my control before the enemy player assaulted the fort and took control of it and the dwelling.
After getting my fort back, I see the color of my flag on the dwelling even tho it's not converted yet to my faction.
Do I need to run back there to convert it or can I do it by myself from the fort ? I can't figure out if there is a specific icon to do the convertion from there like AI did.

Thank you.

alkoriak
12-31-2011, 12:08 PM
You don't have to go to the dwelling, just by clicking on it there is a cursor that appears as usual (the door) when you want to take the fort for example but a little above or under you have a second cursor (picture of a fort). You have to click that one and the option to convert will appear. Don't select a hero before doing this as if you are not quick enough with the double click the hero tries to reach the dwelling. You can do it with a hero with zero movement but best is just click on the dwelling as you do with any town.

Frozn69
12-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks alkoriak and Lethal_John. Fixed my issue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Happy new year both of you.