PDA

View Full Version : Ubisosft you are ****ing me off

IdiotOnTheHill
10-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Why am i stuck at 73% percent just answer that one question?

I spent 60 Dollars for a complete game and i can not even move beyond 73% this bogus and if you do not care about your Customer do us all a favor and stop making games because you guys are a bunch of con artist.

P.S No one is inside the UFLL building the door is closed but i can enter the main building and it sucks.

IdiotOnTheHill
10-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Why am i stuck at 73% percent just answer that one question?

I spent 60 Dollars for a complete game and i can not even move beyond 73% this bogus and if you do not care about your Customer do us all a favor and stop making games because you guys are a bunch of con artist.

P.S No one is inside the UFLL building the door is closed but i can enter the main building and it sucks.

A.J.Sawyer
10-28-2008, 05:11 AM
As much as I agree, I will say this, count your blessings. A lot of people can't even START the game, and most of those who can experience crashes every half an hour or less.

But yes, UBI should have done a LOT more testing. Sadly I'm getting used to developers releasing half tested games these days.

Swiftdeath420
10-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Im having prioblems with the replay of the game. A game with such great replay value shouldnt be messed up when you wanna play it again....

Stinger1693
10-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Whine... and what is a ubisosft? It's Ubisoft. They make a hell of a lot better games than EA. Just to state my point, gamers (US) needs acompany who push things forward. I spent 73 dollars on the collector edition and it crashed on me as well. do you know why I'm not complaining? because it is my OWN computer that ****ed things up. Same as yours. It can't be easy to build a game that is going to fit with all the hardware that's beeing used today. If you don't like it then buy a Xbox360 or PS3. Then you'll be safe (and maybe sorry).

Just build or buy a new computer and you'll be fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

A.J.Sawyer
10-28-2008, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just build or buy a new computer and you'll be fine </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, lets do that every time a new game comes out! /sarcasm. I built my computer, and it runs everything else with no problems, it really IS the game with the problem.

jmilliner
10-28-2008, 08:43 PM
It was actually the youtube video of the demo for Far Cry 2 that set me to building my own gaming computer for the first time back in July. Now I'm playing Far Cry 2 all the time. Yeah!

The_DraGa
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Some facts for you guys in terms of gaming:

-ALL games on ANY console system will ALWAYS be inferior to the PC version in terms of graphics and content. Theres only so much they can pack into those tin-cans.

-The ONLY true person to blame for a widespread commercial game's failure to start on YOUR computer is YOURSELF. If your buying your gaming "rigg" from a name-brand company such as DELL, Alienware(AKA: DELL Gaming), HP etc...expect to get screwed over in terms of $$$/power.

-Console games generally can't be modified to fix/mod a game, thus improving it's overall fun and lifespan over a given time.

-Console games are "normally" ready to play right out of the box EVERY single time. However, if you don't pay a subscription for that particular console's online features and there are some bugged out areas in a game expect to bite the bullet. If a console game is buggy on release that's generally how it's going to stay, where as PC games (if riddled with bugs on release) can be patched over-time to fix their shortcomings.

In the end, until our lazy-arse game community as a whole steps up and demands better quality games, we are just going to keep biting the bullet and saying "o well" to low quality standards in the gaming world.

DaRealGregBrady
10-29-2008, 02:38 AM
Stinger1693, buy a console you say? we are having just as many problems as the pc users. ubisoft are ****ing lazy mother****ers, i have sent them messages on there official site, where it states they will answer you within 24 hrs. its been ages and still no reply, no after sale support at all. i wont buy another ubisoft game untill its proven its worth.

PeterBang
10-29-2008, 03:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_DraGa:
-Console games generally can't be modified to fix/mod a game, thus improving it's overall fun and lifespan over a given time.

-Console games are "normally" ready to play right out of the box EVERY single time. However, if you don't pay a subscription for that particular console's online features and there are some bugged out areas in a game expect to bite the bullet. If a console game is buggy on release that's generally how it's going to stay, where as PC games (if riddled with bugs on release) can be patched over-time to fix their shortcomings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know where you have been over the last few years but console games can be fixed now.. I have downloaded a number of patches for Gran Turismo Prologue and i downloaded a patch for FC2 yesterday.. Only fixed the region problems tho..

Dunno if you have heared about downloadable content but 360 owners got a sweet deal on GTA4 with some added stuff they could download for GTA4, for CoD4 they gave us the new maps aswell.. Also please show me the a PC game that takes up 50gigs of space or 200gigs for that matter.. This is 2008 and we have multilayer disks.. On top of that i have 60gigs on my console HD for added features, if i bother i can upgrade it.. But true i myself cant (yet) modify my own console games like i can on the PC, developers have to do it atm but who knows what the future will bring and im not talking like 2020 way before that.. Modders just need to learn how to do it..

Im a PC player but i own a PS3 for a number of games not coming to the PC platform and i got a free FC2 and it ok.. But dont knock consoles like that..

Your points against consoles fail, so sorry