PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Shall Prevail

UrbanLegendIV
04-06-2008, 10:43 AM
I beat the game on realistic with half of the game played on single player with just me and the 2 computers guys, but the other half with me being the co-op character. I didnt get the achievement, and I was wondering why? Also, I hear about patches, and how are they coming along? I realllllly want this achievement.

Do i got to beat the whole game on realistic as the main character and not the co-op character or what?

And sorry if this thread has been done before but I didnt see any on the 1st page so I made a new topic. kthx

UrbanLegendIV
04-06-2008, 10:43 AM
I beat the game on realistic with half of the game played on single player with just me and the 2 computers guys, but the other half with me being the co-op character. I didnt get the achievement, and I was wondering why? Also, I hear about patches, and how are they coming along? I realllllly want this achievement.

Do i got to beat the whole game on realistic as the main character and not the co-op character or what?

And sorry if this thread has been done before but I didnt see any on the 1st page so I made a new topic. kthx

Angel Fire
04-06-2008, 11:02 AM
I had the same problem, but when I was playing as Knight with someone else for the first time and that achieve unlocked so did the Freedom. This game is just riddled with bugs IMHO.

xnjxpr0digyx
04-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Well, I did the same thing. I played single player until I got to the Rec Center and then I decided to get the Knight achievements so I joined my friend to finish the game. I did get Freedom Shall Prevail though.

paulzo95
04-06-2008, 01:22 PM
I have had the same problem just there.. i played the game through on single player except the last 2 levels i think. apart from tht its all my own work and i didnt get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

DDay Duke
04-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I had the same problem with not getting it but I never did the co-op Knight story. I went back and check to make sure I did all of them in realistic and they're all checked so don't know what's wrong here.

DTSKillerDark
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had the same problem with not getting it but I never did the co-op Knight story. I went back and check to make sure I did all of them in realistic and they're all checked so don't know what's wrong here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem is Ubisoft didnt test the game very well -_-. I have done everything, and no achievement. I've beaten realistic on single player from start to finish, multiplayer as both Bishop and Knight, etc etc.. and no achievement.

boxfever10
04-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Wait... this topic isn't about Freedom Prevailing?

eiVaL
04-06-2008, 10:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boxfever10:
Wait... this topic isn't about Freedom Prevailing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the only time freedom will truely be prevailed is when i reach elite, thus being free to never have to play this god awful game again.