PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Angels 3 Idea poll

Heretic48
06-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I have played a few games online and in Call of Duty 4, a great team work game, has a special match called a cage match where players go 1 on 1 with each other. So why can't Blazing Angels games have something like it?

Empty-Soul
06-16-2008, 10:21 AM
People wouldn't search it because they don't know how to dogfight, yet they run their mouths.

someguynamedbil
06-19-2008, 07:06 AM
I've got an idea for BA3, don't! ... but if you really feel the need, please make the @#$%^&!$@ Auto-Level an option. Or better yet get rid of it all together. It's like flying with a drunk copilot named Ubi who keeps grabing the stick and trying to do something with it that it's not meant to do.

Ok, I'm almost on that 190 that blew away my wingman. One more second and he's toast. What the.....? Ubi! Let go of the stick! What the h*** are you doing?? Get that out of there!! Oh man, I'm not touching that thing now. You want to fly the plane? Well go ahead! I'm bailing out. Maybe I'll land in IL2.

Hey here's an idea for a mission in Flaming Angels III.

In an effort to demoralize the heathen Huns, the entire RAF makes a raid on Munich during Oktoberfest and drinks all the beer. Then on the way back they bomb the sh** out of Paris and give it back to the Jerrys.

Huh? Huh? Whatdayathink? Got potential eh?

Or how about this one? It's VE day. America declares war on Canada. In true BA style, the mission is to take out EVERY tree in Manitoba, in three minutes, without climbing above 36 feet. Come on now, that ones got BA written all over it!

christoph176
06-23-2008, 07:56 AM
how about some american planes in this one? hellcats corsairs p-38s p-47d razorbacks? how about the ability to customize weapons? two pair of 20mm cannon on a mustang or bearcat would be sweet! please base it on ba1(ps3) though, the graphics are better and its more realistic no more secret missions and stop restrictive use of planess (ba2) come on, 1.5 missions with fw190a?

cottob44
07-05-2008, 09:55 AM
1st off... Holy crap aploe worked... i know Ubisoft has said they work fine but I beg to differ... This is the first one that actually worked.... Holy crap im gonna pass out...

I know there was a few other threads about BA3 and what peopl would like to see... I have posted my thoughts there as well... But I would also like to see more American planes the ones christoph176 mentioned and more...

So EMPTY-SOUL... Your still around... Thats a rather loose comment. I remember our match and I dont believe you actually ran away with it. In face I believe had we not played by your rules the out come would may be have been a bit different... My guess is that you have played these planes with just guns and found the best one and well I have not and had to learn what was good and what was not in the battle with you. Your style of game play you definately should have got BA1.. the guns are way better than in BA2 and you dont have the repair ICONS...

PS let me know when your ready for a rematch... Do I get to make th erules this time?.. LOL See you in the game...

OTTO44
PS3

maxpontiac
07-06-2008, 07:36 PM
One thing, and one thing only..

Go back to the original game's roots. IE - Get rid of the Warhawk weapons on a WWII game. They have no place.

Wingman48
07-07-2008, 11:31 PM
I HOPE UBI IS READING THIS STUFF!!!

PS3
Mobius48

Chickenoregg
08-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by christoph176:
how about some american planes in this one? hellcats corsairs p-38s p-47d razorbacks? how about the ability to customize weapons? two pair of 20mm cannon on a mustang or bearcat would be sweet! please base it on ba1(ps3) though, the graphics are better and its more realistic no more secret missions and stop restrictive use of planess (ba2) come on, 1.5 missions with fw190a?

fantastic idea, but that could lead to abuse, like loading your plane with, like 6 heavy cannons, or 12 high velocity cannons! but, you could set a "gun limit" to the plane, where you have, say, 10 gun points. an LMG costs 2 points, and HMG 3, and for secondary weapons, 12 points. L cannon 2 points, H cannon 3 points, HVC 12 points, rockets 12 points, SG missiles 12 points, and so on and so forth, next you pick a defensive weapon...

Wingman48
08-10-2008, 06:28 PM
You actually like defensive weapons??? Wow you must really suck or something that you need them to kill... D-Weapons should be taken out for good. If you don't know how to work for a kill, you shouldn't be playin. Let the real Aces of BA rise to the top and dominate. If your not good, you better get good or don't play at all.

Mobius48
PS3