PDA

View Full Version : Zehir's Hope - Game doesnt end

FourKingHigh
02-02-2007, 03:15 AM
I know most ppl are having issues with the game suddenly stopping. I beat the overlord and watch the animation with Zehir teleporting all to safety and the animation ends and it goes back to the game like nothing happened. I can even fight the overlord a 2nd time. I have tried ending a day and that didnt help.

Any suggestions?

FourKingHigh
02-02-2007, 03:15 AM
I know most ppl are having issues with the game suddenly stopping. I beat the overlord and watch the animation with Zehir teleporting all to safety and the animation ends and it goes back to the game like nothing happened. I can even fight the overlord a 2nd time. I have tried ending a day and that didnt help.

Any suggestions?

dchaman
03-16-2007, 09:21 AM
I agree. I have the same problem. I have used Instant Travel to continue on the same map. However, I don't see any other paths to take. Is there anyone out there that knows? Frankly, I have moved on to Hammer's of Fate. I don't need to have the final movie played to know that Queen Isabel has been rescued. Although, she appears to be evil.

TheR4ven
06-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I have the same problem (And the latest EU patch). I've played this map twice as a result, with similar (yet different) results.

The first time I tried, None of my objectives were marked as completed once I defeated the sovereign, and I could move around the map as well.

The second time all my objectives except "All Heroes Must Survive" were completed after the last video where Zehir says he will create a portal. And my cursor was stuck in the horse-icon, and I couldn't move or cast spells with my heroes or end turn.

I think this may have something to do with loading "Before Combat" saves in this mission, or my ending video is corrupt. But I am unwilling to try a third time, so I'll just go on to hammers of fate...