PDA

View Full Version : SC Conviction Shadow Edition codes not working Xbox!

darkchainsawgod
04-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm new to this forum, but I just have a really big question to ask you guys about. I bought the Shadow Edition with the extra content (Shadow armor, sc3000 and the Spas-12) and when I got it, I turned it on, and went to the extras--exclusive content--redeem code, and put in my code. I then responded with a code not valid error, and prompted me to insert it again. One thing I noticed was that I had recieved the MP7A1 and the P99 as soon as I checked the exclusive contents page, but the code does not seem to work at all. Intrestingly also, my code begins with a three-letter code, and then a dash to separate. Is that supposed to happen as that would then be 24 digits, one off the usual 25. I bought a brand new sealed edition as well, but I do not know what is wrong with the code, so can you help me???

darkchainsawgod
04-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm new to this forum, but I just have a really big question to ask you guys about. I bought the Shadow Edition with the extra content (Shadow armor, sc3000 and the Spas-12) and when I got it, I turned it on, and went to the extras--exclusive content--redeem code, and put in my code. I then responded with a code not valid error, and prompted me to insert it again. One thing I noticed was that I had recieved the MP7A1 and the P99 as soon as I checked the exclusive contents page, but the code does not seem to work at all. Intrestingly also, my code begins with a three-letter code, and then a dash to separate. Is that supposed to happen as that would then be 24 digits, one off the usual 25. I bought a brand new sealed edition as well, but I do not know what is wrong with the code, so can you help me???

amittaglani
04-17-2010, 02:31 PM
dont do DASHES ......do it together
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
it will work then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yh and mine began with 3 letters ...AA*

so yeah dont do DASHES.....do it together

darkchainsawgod
04-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Ive tried doing it together as well, with caps and wthout.

ryanwag
04-17-2010, 02:46 PM
well it happens sometimes where they completley screw you over...call the place you bought it and tell them and you want a new code

shotpower
04-17-2010, 02:57 PM
I got the Shadow Edition yesterday at launch. I put my code in WITH the dashes and it worked perfectly well.

darkchainsawgod
04-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Where? In England? Cause I got mine at GAME.

shotpower
04-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, England, but I got mine from Gamestation.

Konrad_Kurze
04-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Yeah I got mine from Game as well and I put the dashes and caps in and it worked.

darkchainsawgod
04-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Yeah, went to game and swapped it for another one. codes now work.