PDA

View Full Version : how have i gone back to rank 22

kingivar10
09-18-2010, 06:09 AM
hello can anybody explain the reason why all the players have lost they re rank i turn the ps3 off this morning due to the fc2 server went down agin turn it back on after a few hours and now im back to rank 22 and lost most of my manuals how can ubisoft do it to theyre hardcore fc2 fans this issue must be sorted fast and put back right if they want us to buy fc3 i think theyre send a bad message in all my gaming experiences ive never witnessed such appalling issue

kingivar10
09-18-2010, 06:09 AM
hello can anybody explain the reason why all the players have lost they re rank i turn the ps3 off this morning due to the fc2 server went down agin turn it back on after a few hours and now im back to rank 22 and lost most of my manuals how can ubisoft do it to theyre hardcore fc2 fans this issue must be sorted fast and put back right if they want us to buy fc3 i think theyre send a bad message in all my gaming experiences ive never witnessed such appalling issue

baraburu2004
09-18-2010, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">issue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ask ubi; not other fc2 players man ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

cjt417
09-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I can confirm this.

Apparently today there A LOT of people who lost XP when logging in today.

UBI is this a server issue? And will we get out XP back?

usmat1971
09-18-2010, 12:25 PM
i know how you feel , i just got to rank 6 and started back at rank 3 again,that took long enough.... how long does it take to get to 22 ??
i hope they sort it soon or this will be gathering dust again , like it has for the past year as the servers were very tiring before.

mad_mark99
09-18-2010, 07:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingivar10:
hello can anybody explain the reason why all the players have lost they re rank i turn the ps3 off this morning due to the fc2 server went down agin turn it back on after a few hours and now im back to rank 22 and lost most of my manuals how can ubisoft do it to theyre hardcore fc2 fans this issue must be sorted fast and put back right if they want us to buy fc3 i think theyre send a bad message in all my gaming experiences ive never witnessed such appalling issue </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i've lost 100k pionts it'll take me 5 weeks to recover that , it's put me off ubisoft products for life