PDA

View Full Version : Steeling enemy Plane (cant switch planes)Flying Tigers mission

Free1976
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Flying Tigers mission
ive come across another bug when landing after booming AA sites,once stoped u hit Y to jump into enemy plane but it doesnt work Can anyone help with this one please
thk u Free

Free1976
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Flying Tigers mission
ive come across another bug when landing after booming AA sites,once stoped u hit Y to jump into enemy plane but it doesnt work Can anyone help with this one please
thk u Free

qwertyuiop1994
10-03-2007, 09:46 PM
I think you have to land close to the bomber

qwertyuiop1994
10-03-2007, 09:48 PM
It happend to me earlier just reset it and it should work if it does'nt just ask me and i'll try to help you out

zhengk1
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
for this mission u have to use acarde mode because the landing key not work in simulation mode(dam bug).

2nd , land closed to the foe plane, then press Y , it worked 2 minutes ago with my PC.

3rd, if you are a acarde mode prefessional, you could easily get over with the flying tiger mission, if you are not , then wait till the patch to fix the simulation mode. because it is Fxxking hard to pass the mountains with an unstable controll mode

Free1976
10-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Im currently using arcade mode. since that first landing mission. ive landed nesk to the plane abit away from it and past it,all my stoping points have been the lane to the left of it.
ps: using 3rd person view

Free

GravitasFailure
10-05-2007, 02:16 AM
Just one question: what version are you playing, PC or Xbox 360?

It's the Y button on the 360 version, but I don't think it's the same in the PC version. It's whatever button is associated with the tactical map.

Edit: By default, the button is INSERT. If you changed it, use the button that you assigned. The issue is fixed in the patch (it now displays the correct button).

pluto189
07-27-2009, 03:56 AM
Hello, I have the same problems with: Y, game for PC, it doesen't work. Should I install the patch? How to proceed with the game?
Thanks

askunta1959
04-01-2010, 10:44 PM
hit m several times<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Free1976:
Flying Tigers mission
thk u Free </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

askunta1959
04-01-2010, 10:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Free1976:
Flying Tigers mission
thk u Free </div></BLOCKQUOTE> try hitting the M key several times

wallis96
12-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Flying Tigers mission
thk u Free
Just keep pressing Y until it works