PDA

View Full Version : I think I may have figured out session repeats....

isurus2008
01-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I have been doing the "sculpting" personal training program and for the past 3 days it just repeats the same session. Because part of the routine is a single leg squat that the system just refuses to recognize I am ending up with a session score between 75 and 78% every time. Not sure, but I "think" there is a threshold you have to meet (80%) before the program will give you another session. I watched my wife do the same routine and it changed for her when she scored 88%. Dont quote me on this but like you, I have to guess at what the hell this program is doing...
UBI needs several things but most notably:
1. better notification of your progress
2. Better documentation
3. The ability to skip an exercise

isurus2008
01-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I have been doing the "sculpting" personal training program and for the past 3 days it just repeats the same session. Because part of the routine is a single leg squat that the system just refuses to recognize I am ending up with a session score between 75 and 78% every time. Not sure, but I "think" there is a threshold you have to meet (80%) before the program will give you another session. I watched my wife do the same routine and it changed for her when she scored 88%. Dont quote me on this but like you, I have to guess at what the hell this program is doing...
UBI needs several things but most notably:
1. better notification of your progress
2. Better documentation
3. The ability to skip an exercise

AuntieParticle
01-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Yes, on the programs without specific names, just called toning, sculpting and cardio, this has been my experience with them as well.

However, the score you received on your fitness test also plays a part. Depending on whether you received beginner, trained, or advanced certain levels are opened to you. You can find this by going to:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Quoted from CliffS2's post -
"Activity Selection" pick "Personal Training". Then pick "Start Training" followed by "Choose Session". You should then see the list of standard types: Cardio, Toning, Sculpting. Pick one. That will take you to the detailed list of sessions, and shows you what is locked and what is unlocked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CliffS2
01-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Today, I focused on advancing the "Cardio" sessions. I was placed in "beginner" because I cannot make the first cardio test exercise register in the training session. During the first week I had advanced from Cardio 1.1 to 1.2 (after going through all the sessions about two and a half time). But I had been stuck in Cardio 1.2 for awhile. In part this is because "tap side tap back" often won't register on my right leg (40-50% scores if I am lucky) and will not register AT ALL no matter what I do on my left leg (0 to 10% is the norm). Most other exercises in the Cardio 1.2 routine work fine for me (though the jog is a bit picky on the timing).

I just want to report that, despite the problem with "tap side tap back", I finally got Cardio 1.3 to unlock. So far, no problems with any of those exercises...