PDA

View Full Version : Have no weapon

alimagrs
05-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I just installed the game and started single player story mode. The game starts with someone calling my name (Bishop) and I find myself on a platform. I go down and receive a briefing then I'm asked to kill my first target. Only problem is that I've NO weapons. NOTHING!

I press 1,2,3,4,5 to try all the selections but nothing happens. I dont have that problem in terrorist hunt that I've just tried.

Please help...

Thanks in advance

alimagrs
05-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I just installed the game and started single player story mode. The game starts with someone calling my name (Bishop) and I find myself on a platform. I go down and receive a briefing then I'm asked to kill my first target. Only problem is that I've NO weapons. NOTHING!

I press 1,2,3,4,5 to try all the selections but nothing happens. I dont have that problem in terrorist hunt that I've just tried.

Please help...

Thanks in advance

Snooping_Sniper
05-01-2008, 08:05 PM
See you need to take your game disc out and draw a gun on the disc cos of the low budget saving UBI provide they run outta money to give you guns try this and let us know how you get on.....

alimagrs
05-01-2008, 08:36 PM
I have nothing against you kid and you might even think (depending of your age) that your answer is funny but I would rather be answered by a responsible adult.

Good luck growing up.

Any one else having this problem?

FragDaLag
05-01-2008, 08:36 PM
uhm...maybe you should get closer to the tango, THEN bishop will draw out his gun...

meivj00
05-02-2008, 01:39 AM
let him do the talking and then go to the door..after that you get your gun if i am right.

alimagrs
05-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Thanks. I guess I was getting impatient.

Nice game by the way!

neilthecellist
05-02-2008, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alimagrs:
Hi,

Please help...

Thanks in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

This is seriously the funniest post I've seen so far on these forums.

Too bad someone gave you the solution already. I would've liked you to have stop playing the game, then talk about some day when you're in college, and your roommate goes, "Dude, all you had to do was walk through the catwalk for 3 seconds and..." and then see the horror and embarassment on your face.