PDA

View Full Version : Blog Discussion: "Memorable experiences with Rainbow Six Vegas 2" by Psyche

Calyber_FD
02-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Blog: Memorable experiences with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (http://www.fragdolls.com/index.php/blogs/detail/category/psyche/memorable_experiences_with_rainbow_six_vegas_2) by Psyche

Calyber_FD
02-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Blog: Memorable experiences with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (http://www.fragdolls.com/index.php/blogs/detail/category/psyche/memorable_experiences_with_rainbow_six_vegas_2) by Psyche

F3NOM
02-28-2008, 03:28 AM
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">3-</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">18-</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">08</span>

Can't w8.

Are you & Calyber allowed to tell s anything

other than what was said, about the game?

mcmax3000
02-28-2008, 03:50 AM
Sounds like it's going to be really good.

I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out but I've given up on finding the collector's edition. Ubisoft hates Canada for some reason.

Mookel
02-28-2008, 10:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcmax3000:

I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out but I've given up on finding the collector's edition. Ubisoft hates Canada for some reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hates Canada? What are you talking aboot!?

I still have CoD4 to play, and I didn't much care for RSV1, so its highly unlikely I'll pick up RSV2.

Weeoo86
02-28-2008, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mookel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcmax3000:

I'm definitely going to pick it up when it comes out but I've given up on finding the collector's edition. Ubisoft hates Canada for some reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hates Canada? What are you talking aboot!?

I still have CoD4 to play, and I didn't much care for RSV1, so its highly unlikely I'll pick up RSV2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lolz.

Yeah I saw pictures of those meat sandwiches on Calyber's blog thingy, do they cook the meat before they give that stuff to you? cuz it sure didn't look like it 0_o....

Psyche_FD
02-28-2008, 09:14 PM
^ Yes they cook the meat! (at least i think they do, lol)

Anyway. I think you guys are going to enjoy this new game. I was really blown away by how much attention ubisoft paid to the community members because its soooooooooo improved.

Mook, if i dont see ya on vegas 2, catch u on the flip side ( i dont know what that means but it sounds cool)

Fuzzy_Bee
02-28-2008, 10:32 PM
"sista from another mista"........I love it.

xCHICKAMUNGUSx
02-29-2008, 12:46 AM
I had so many great memories when I played r6v. True story:
My husband and I used to game all the time together, but for some reason we began to game separately all the time, or maybe we just lost interest in the same games.

I totally forgot that I had r6v until I tried out for the FD last year. When I started playing it, though I got so hooked on the co-op mode and rarely even bothered with multiplayer. Eventually when the whole FD recruit was over, me and my husband seriously got more and more into the story and the co-op terrorist hunt, that it became our bonding time throughout our busy week!! So thanks to the FD's, my husband and I have extra special gaming memories together again&lt;3

So in a nutshell, I fricken cant wait till R6V2!!!! Woot! Especially since our disc is broken!

Psyche_FD
02-29-2008, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCHICKAMUNGUSx:
I had so many great memories when I played r6v. True story:
My husband and I used to game all the time together, but for some reason we began to game separately all the time, or maybe we just lost interest in the same games.

I totally forgot that I had r6v until I tried out for the FD last year. When I started playing it, though I got so hooked on the co-op mode and rarely even bothered with multiplayer. Eventually when the whole FD recruit was over, me and my husband seriously got more and more into the story and the co-op terrorist hunt, that it became our bonding time throughout our busy week!! So thanks to the FD's, my husband and I have extra special gaming memories together again&lt;3

So in a nutshell, I fricken cant wait till R6V2!!!! Woot! Especially since our disc is broken! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww! that was an awesome story. Im glad that Vegas help bring you and your husband together for some great gaming memories. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif