PDA

View Full Version : Mercs getting in spy respawn point in Factory

cpandolfo2
05-21-2005, 06:11 PM
My friend did this to me and it pissed me off. I couldn't figure out how to do it but if anyone knows how could you please tell me? I want to get him back so bad. Somehow he got to the spies respawn point in the factory. I wouldn't use this in a normal match because I don't believe in cheating, but if anyone could help me out, it would be awesome.

cpandolfo2
05-21-2005, 06:11 PM
My friend did this to me and it pissed me off. I couldn't figure out how to do it but if anyone knows how could you please tell me? I want to get him back so bad. Somehow he got to the spies respawn point in the factory. I wouldn't use this in a normal match because I don't believe in cheating, but if anyone could help me out, it would be awesome.

HardToExist
05-21-2005, 06:33 PM
See, that's exactly what's wrong with this game. People have stuff done to them, then they go find out from someone else how to do it and they start using it. How about instead of "getting him back" you just don't play with him if he's gonna cheat? Or if you don't want to stop playing with him then ask him not to use glitches when playing with you. Noone here is going to tell you how to cheat, and if they do then hopefully they get banned for it.

Glitchers make me sick...

neo8185
05-21-2005, 06:59 PM
**** right Exist. I hate cheaters so god**** much. It just means that in reality they suck. Glitches are cool to use to mess around with take vids but not to use in a game.

CandypantsTXB
05-21-2005, 07:11 PM
I thought they fixed most of the "Mercs in vents" stuff by making smaller vents. Interesting.

Epicurus_13
05-21-2005, 07:29 PM
HardtoExist said it: Don't try to get back at him by sinking to his level. You're only going to aggravate the problem. If you are honestly that angry with him just because he decided to win a match by cheating, I suggest you take revenge by refusing to play with him. Or, if you do play, just use a nice, Obvious way of cheating, such as by setting the lives and gadgets on his team down. if he complains, tell him it's the same as when he got into your spawn, and that by cheating against you he sent the message that cheating is okay, and now he's just going to have to live with it. If he says it's unfair, then remind him who cheated first. If he doesn't understand then frankly he's too dull-witted to be your friend in the first place - forget him. Cheating once, as a joke, is forgiveable. Doing it repeatedly or against your obvious wishes is a sign that you are dealing with a moron. Act accordingly.