PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ HUD in campaighn???

Kirateh
03-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Ok, my problem is that when ever i Load my came and press Play now to continue my game, my hud gets all messed up. i dont mean its not workin, everything is working fine its just that i dont get the red traiangle things on enemys and blue ones on teammates.Like when you spot an enemy tou can see ther little Red triangle around them, i dont get any of that. but when i select missions and choose one my HUD works fine? is there an option to turn this on/off that i migh have accidently press? I dont see it in the in-game options menu? please, the fancey future HUD makes this game fun and its not complete without it. Please help. Thx.

Kirateh
03-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Ok, my problem is that when ever i Load my came and press Play now to continue my game, my hud gets all messed up. i dont mean its not workin, everything is working fine its just that i dont get the red traiangle things on enemys and blue ones on teammates.Like when you spot an enemy tou can see ther little Red triangle around them, i dont get any of that. but when i select missions and choose one my HUD works fine? is there an option to turn this on/off that i migh have accidently press? I dont see it in the in-game options menu? please, the fancey future HUD makes this game fun and its not complete without it. Please help. Thx.

Choke_A_Smurf
03-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Hold X and then the dpad up to turn the diamonds back on.

Kirateh
03-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks a lot!