PDA

View Full Version : courtyard fight help

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:40 AM
I've been stuck all day in the courtyard fight (about 14% or so). The help function keeps telling me to use the wall rebound, but I'm having so much trouble extricating myself from the guys that surround me. They just keep coming. I'm having trouble figuring out which direction to move with the keyboard -- I just have difficulty getting away from them. Any ideas for someone pretty new at this kind of fighting?

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:40 AM
I've been stuck all day in the courtyard fight (about 14% or so). The help function keeps telling me to use the wall rebound, but I'm having so much trouble extricating myself from the guys that surround me. They just keep coming. I'm having trouble figuring out which direction to move with the keyboard -- I just have difficulty getting away from them. Any ideas for someone pretty new at this kind of fighting?

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:17 AM
You don't *have* to follow the suggestions. They're just there to get you associated with different attacks so you have an array of them for tough battles where the simple "repeatedly mash attack button" technique doesn't work very well. Also, battle definsively -- blocking is incredibly useful.

Message Edited on 12/05/0309:17PM by Ershadi_choice

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I find it best to continually block and just keep circling looking for good openings.

Dont forget you can somersault over them and stab them in the back. (beware of the ones with spears though, they have a tendency to knock you flying when you do this!)

PATIENCE, TIME YOU ATTACKS.

Daclot