PDA

View Full Version : noob in need of mentor

phoenixZRO
08-16-2005, 03:05 PM
i know theres a similar post but i need help w/ spy or mercenary modes and i didnt want to hog the other guys post gamertag is crackedoutrnaut send invite

phoenixZRO
08-16-2005, 03:05 PM
i know theres a similar post but i need help w/ spy or mercenary modes and i didnt want to hog the other guys post gamertag is crackedoutrnaut send invite

DarKA55ASSIN
08-16-2005, 04:37 PM
just choose tutorial section under xboxlive or something like that and u can read through the basics of what you have to do with spies/mercs

VTAssault
08-16-2005, 06:20 PM
ill see what i can do, im about to get on, but i start school next week, so i will only be able to play on weekends. If i get ahold of you before then, ill teach you as much as i know.

gamertag: jpegbmx (dont ask why my name is jpegbmx please, please dont)

black ops freak
08-16-2005, 06:44 PM
why is that your name?

jk

devoidfuzzball
08-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Ill help you, im a veteran of the game, and my former partner just got it, so i will be showing him around the maps as well. My XBL tag is DevoidFuzzball, I'll be on starting Sunday, August 21.I know my stuff.

Tatersalad810
08-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Fuzzball what level are you? cause some of my friends have Xbox live and it think Im a newbie even though ive won like 1 more than ive lost and ive played about 15 games and i want to play with decent players, i always get stuck with the idiots who can't figure out how to use a secondary item

devoidfuzzball
08-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Im a 1, Im not the biggest fan of rank, however on one of my two month free cards i did reach a level 13, i havent played in a while but i know the core elements, add me to your friends list and when i get games going ill invite you, right now im just waiting for my old partner to get his game back, then i'll be on and runnin