PDA

View Full Version : how about this ubisoft?

WickedAura
06-22-2006, 02:25 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/5014755/ShowPost.aspx#5014755

WickedAura
06-22-2006, 02:25 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/5014755/ShowPost.aspx#5014755

Shishkarob
06-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Honestly now that i think of that, for four maps and a few new guns that probably worth around 4 bucks, ubi soft went over the price. Newly re-lit maps are worth NOTHING and should be counted as NOTHING. 3 new guns? Common you have had free dowloads that were better than this. Ill buy this for 15 bucks when you add 8 new maps and 20 new guns. For now i dont see this worth any more than 500 points.

WickedAura
06-22-2006, 02:56 PM
and it would be practically 1/3 of the retail cost if you dropped $20 for a 1600 point card. $18.75 for 1500 points if you have less than 200 saved.

Quaagmire
06-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Relit maps take new lighting and create a whole new mood to the game. Don't say they're worth nothing buddy.

klownsnypr
06-22-2006, 03:05 PM
They aren't worth ****, there is no effort to change the lighting. I.E. Farcry map editor.

By the way, I want to add that I created 36 in 3 months, including the the 6 maps that are relit.

USMCDevilDog9
06-23-2006, 12:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quaagmire:
Relit maps take new lighting and create a whole new mood to the game. Don't say they're worth nothing buddy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm sure there's VERY little work involved to change it from night to day or day to night or whatever. They did this with ease and are charging way to much money for it.

IWAG360
06-23-2006, 01:11 AM
hell, without any aid i created wharf day, i just turned the brightness up to 10, and to charge us for this kind of stuff?????????? you gotta be nucking futz!!!!!!!!

lonegunman718
06-23-2006, 01:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quaagmire:
Relit maps take new lighting and create a whole new mood to the game. Don't say they're worth nothing buddy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no they really are this could have been a server setting, get off the ubi juice.

DMTdust
06-23-2006, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lonegunman718:
Relit maps take new lighting and create a whole new mood to the game. Don't say they're worth nothing buddy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no they really are this could have been a server setting, get off the ubi juice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all your broken English does not impress me. Second, it could have been a setting. You are right. Speaking of settings, you can now change the setting on the maps to something that will change your game play, but only if you work a Mc Donalds or Wallmart for 3 hours to make enough to purchase the new maps. Hmm. 5 dollars a new map, and a few with new lighting. You paid more than that for the first 6 maps.

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2006, 06:52 PM
DMTdust im yet to find a post by yourself where you havnt insulted someone in one way or another, make your point without personal digs im sure you can do it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Aj6627
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DMTdust:
Hmm. 5 dollars a new map, and a few with new lighting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean there was an extra $5 charge for the fourth map?