PDA

View Full Version : List of Bugs For my Computer. VEGAS

stryker429
01-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Right then lets get to it shall we.
Updated Patch
Nvidia 7900GT OC 256mb
Driver Version 93.71(previous driver had same bugs)
Creative SB Audigy. Newest Drivers.
RAID 0 2x WD 80gig
1X Maxtor Raptor. Storage
PIV 3.01
Asus P5GDC-V Deluxe
1GB OCZ 2700
Temps below 45c for all. Very Cool running.
HABU Mouse
G11 Keyboard
Windows XP Home. SP2
Updated Patched,Defraged,Scanned,Virus Checked,Reg Cleaned. Weekly.
All bugs reported here are from MP confirmed on mulitple servers
Bug list From most annoying to just plain annoying
1. CTD Anytime anywhere. Comes in one of 3 flavours.
A) Ingame, CTD no reason, not sound related as i have crashed just hunting 1 enemy and walking/crouching not moving.
B) Clicking join multiplayer
C) Clicking Join Server.
I hear a click screen goes black and immediately i am at my desktop.
This seems to happen after about 3-4hrs of playing. But once it starts, it happens every 10-15mins. I have cured it by restarting computer.
HOWEVER. THis is not the fix, as it will, on occasion, start off by doing this, and just stop, for unknown reasons.

2. Rope bug. Use a rope, hear about till next round. The sound of sliding down the rope.

3. Firing full mag, unable to select reload,another wpn,zoom, bug at beginning of round. Fix is to a) not end the round firing your wpn or b) do not die firing your wpn. That is the fix for this.

4. Server Browser. I have never seen a 16/16 server I have seen 10/10, 12/12, but never a 16/16 server. EVEN though every server that has 15/16 is full when i click on it to join. Server browser will ONLY update when i close out of game(CTD is great for this!!!!HAHAH!!)and restart, other than that , all server numbers will remain the same no matter how many times i REFRESH.

5. This one is pretty cool. When i click Join Server i will get the load screen, then get kicked back to the Ingame Browser BEFORE i join MULITPLAYER. I have to LOG IN again. For no apparent reason, it kicks me out of multiplayer all together. Pretty neat. Oh and it still hasnt updated the server browser.

6. Join Server, get to the INGAME Menu and its blank, game is frozen but I can look around(not ingame mind you) ihave no player list, no list at all. The only cure is to ALT TAB and ALT CTRL DEL and close the program.
Restart my computer and do it all again.

I have BETA tested for EA on a number of releases.
Special Forces
European Forces
Patches
BF2142

I have a good idea how to trouble shoot and I have tried here, i found the gun bug!!
I would and am willing to help you out with this anyway i can.
Thanks

stryker429
01-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Right then lets get to it shall we.
Updated Patch
Nvidia 7900GT OC 256mb
Driver Version 93.71(previous driver had same bugs)
Creative SB Audigy. Newest Drivers.
RAID 0 2x WD 80gig
1X Maxtor Raptor. Storage
PIV 3.01
Asus P5GDC-V Deluxe
1GB OCZ 2700
Temps below 45c for all. Very Cool running.
HABU Mouse
G11 Keyboard
Windows XP Home. SP2
Updated Patched,Defraged,Scanned,Virus Checked,Reg Cleaned. Weekly.
All bugs reported here are from MP confirmed on mulitple servers
Bug list From most annoying to just plain annoying
1. CTD Anytime anywhere. Comes in one of 3 flavours.
A) Ingame, CTD no reason, not sound related as i have crashed just hunting 1 enemy and walking/crouching not moving.
B) Clicking join multiplayer
C) Clicking Join Server.
I hear a click screen goes black and immediately i am at my desktop.
This seems to happen after about 3-4hrs of playing. But once it starts, it happens every 10-15mins. I have cured it by restarting computer.
HOWEVER. THis is not the fix, as it will, on occasion, start off by doing this, and just stop, for unknown reasons.

2. Rope bug. Use a rope, hear about till next round. The sound of sliding down the rope.

3. Firing full mag, unable to select reload,another wpn,zoom, bug at beginning of round. Fix is to a) not end the round firing your wpn or b) do not die firing your wpn. That is the fix for this.

4. Server Browser. I have never seen a 16/16 server I have seen 10/10, 12/12, but never a 16/16 server. EVEN though every server that has 15/16 is full when i click on it to join. Server browser will ONLY update when i close out of game(CTD is great for this!!!!HAHAH!!)and restart, other than that , all server numbers will remain the same no matter how many times i REFRESH.

5. This one is pretty cool. When i click Join Server i will get the load screen, then get kicked back to the Ingame Browser BEFORE i join MULITPLAYER. I have to LOG IN again. For no apparent reason, it kicks me out of multiplayer all together. Pretty neat. Oh and it still hasnt updated the server browser.

6. Join Server, get to the INGAME Menu and its blank, game is frozen but I can look around(not ingame mind you) ihave no player list, no list at all. The only cure is to ALT TAB and ALT CTRL DEL and close the program.
Restart my computer and do it all again.

I have BETA tested for EA on a number of releases.
Special Forces
European Forces
Patches
BF2142

I have a good idea how to trouble shoot and I have tried here, i found the gun bug!!
I would and am willing to help you out with this anyway i can.
Thanks