PDA

View Full Version : login probs for MP

tas300zx
10-23-2008, 03:11 AM
I am trying to get online with GRAW 1 but it just keeps telling me that it cannot log me on with the details I use.
The thing is if I start up GRAW 2 or Vegas 2 I can login without a problem at all.
I have double checked that I am using the right details in Graw 1 and thats fine but if it works in graw 2 then I can't see why it would not work in #1.
Can anyone please shed some light on this for me or will it be a case of going to gamespy about it?
Does anyone know if there is a known issue with logging into the older games once a newer version is installed?

tas300zx
10-23-2008, 03:11 AM
I am trying to get online with GRAW 1 but it just keeps telling me that it cannot log me on with the details I use.
The thing is if I start up GRAW 2 or Vegas 2 I can login without a problem at all.
I have double checked that I am using the right details in Graw 1 and thats fine but if it works in graw 2 then I can't see why it would not work in #1.
Can anyone please shed some light on this for me or will it be a case of going to gamespy about it?
Does anyone know if there is a known issue with logging into the older games once a newer version is installed?