PDA

View Full Version : "The path must be open" *Spoilers*

RwYeAsNt
08-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone. Now I know this might have been posted but I'm going to post it anyway.

Warning: Spoilers, and long post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

To understand what I am getting at you must understand that from my perspective, Subject 16 is alive in the animus.

Read the Animus Lady's speaches in the clusters:

Cluster 5: Scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... What am I? What am I? Lost.

Cluster 6: Ninety percent of inputs missing. Outputs confused. Shut down. Shut down. Shut down inactive. Trapped.

Cluster 7: Scanning...scanning...scanning... What is the purpose of all this? 30. 476. 1337. 1431. 1520. 1776. 1861. 1914. 1929. 1939. 1945. 1950. 1955. 1962. 1990. 1994. 1995. 2001. It does not make sense. It does not make sense. Emotion-centers activated. Now I understand.

Cluster 8: Loading. Infinitive rooms. Dimensions unknown. I am alone. Nothing alive.
No light, no warmth. Packets moving, husks, through the darkness. I am frightened. I am fr--...

Cluster 9: Loading. I know you are there. I want to go home. Home. Please... I need you. Don't leave me here in the dark.

Cluster 10: I shut it down. I can shut it down, but it does not go away. It is almost time, Desmond Miles. I know how to open the Path. Soon, my true purpose will be revealed. Soon, I will not be alone.

Now, bring your attention to Cluster 10. Specifically "It is almost time, Desmond Miles. I know how to open the path"

Now remember how Juno said to Desmond "The path must be open, you cannot escape your part in this." then forces him to stab Lucy.

I think its a safe bet to say they're linked and talking about the same "path"

Also just for reference, transcript of Subject 16s truth:

VOICE: Compiling subsystems. Infrastructure. Tendons. Heart.

SUBJECT 16: Voice.

DESMOND: Subject 16?

SUBJECT 16: Yes, Subject 17.

DESMOND: You're dead. I saw your blood.

SUBJECT 16: No time. It is far later thank you know. Too late to save them.

DESMOND: Who?

SUBJECT 16: She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear. It's already gone.

DESMOND: Explain. Please.

SUBJECT 16: Eden. She...in Eden. Find Eve. The key. Her DNA...

DESMOND: Tell me!

SUBJECT 16: I cannot... The sun... Your son... Too weak... Must replenish energy. I am with you until the end. Find me in the darkness.

Could Subject 16 know whats going on? Is "the darkness" the black room in the animus? I believe it was Subject 16 talking during the animus lady's speaches in the cluster. Perhaps Subject 16 is alive in the animus and can control it. Maybe he IS the animus lady now?

But it comes down to a famous question that everyone asks and also a Desmond quote: What does it mean I wonder?

Thoughts?

RwYeAsNt
08-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone. Now I know this might have been posted but I'm going to post it anyway.

Warning: Spoilers, and long post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

To understand what I am getting at you must understand that from my perspective, Subject 16 is alive in the animus.

Read the Animus Lady's speaches in the clusters:

Cluster 5: Scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... What am I? What am I? Lost.

Cluster 6: Ninety percent of inputs missing. Outputs confused. Shut down. Shut down. Shut down inactive. Trapped.

Cluster 7: Scanning...scanning...scanning... What is the purpose of all this? 30. 476. 1337. 1431. 1520. 1776. 1861. 1914. 1929. 1939. 1945. 1950. 1955. 1962. 1990. 1994. 1995. 2001. It does not make sense. It does not make sense. Emotion-centers activated. Now I understand.

Cluster 8: Loading. Infinitive rooms. Dimensions unknown. I am alone. Nothing alive.
No light, no warmth. Packets moving, husks, through the darkness. I am frightened. I am fr--...

Cluster 9: Loading. I know you are there. I want to go home. Home. Please... I need you. Don't leave me here in the dark.

Cluster 10: I shut it down. I can shut it down, but it does not go away. It is almost time, Desmond Miles. I know how to open the Path. Soon, my true purpose will be revealed. Soon, I will not be alone.

Now, bring your attention to Cluster 10. Specifically "It is almost time, Desmond Miles. I know how to open the path"

Now remember how Juno said to Desmond "The path must be open, you cannot escape your part in this." then forces him to stab Lucy.

I think its a safe bet to say they're linked and talking about the same "path"

Also just for reference, transcript of Subject 16s truth:

VOICE: Compiling subsystems. Infrastructure. Tendons. Heart.

SUBJECT 16: Voice.

DESMOND: Subject 16?

SUBJECT 16: Yes, Subject 17.

DESMOND: You're dead. I saw your blood.

SUBJECT 16: No time. It is far later thank you know. Too late to save them.

DESMOND: Who?

SUBJECT 16: She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear. It's already gone.

DESMOND: Explain. Please.

SUBJECT 16: Eden. She...in Eden. Find Eve. The key. Her DNA...

DESMOND: Tell me!

SUBJECT 16: I cannot... The sun... Your son... Too weak... Must replenish energy. I am with you until the end. Find me in the darkness.

Could Subject 16 know whats going on? Is "the darkness" the black room in the animus? I believe it was Subject 16 talking during the animus lady's speaches in the cluster. Perhaps Subject 16 is alive in the animus and can control it. Maybe he IS the animus lady now?

But it comes down to a famous question that everyone asks and also a Desmond quote: What does it mean I wonder?

Thoughts?

zabaranak
08-26-2011, 02:26 AM
that is actually quite interesting what youre saying...there are so many theories im not sure...all i can say is that i cant wait for revalations and lets hope that DOES GIVE US REVELATIONS ! lol