PDA

View Full Version : Single Player Patch

grade_zer0
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know when the singleplayer patch will be available for download? I'm really anxious to actually play DM.

thanks

grade_zer0
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know when the singleplayer patch will be available for download? I'm really anxious to actually play DM.

thanks

Frost773
11-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Probably within the next week, although don't quote me on that. If you haven't already, try posting your problem in the tech forum / look for topics about the problem you're having.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6194/keepfightinglz3.jpg

mattmyers
11-05-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm waiting for it also, I can't get much playtime in with singleplayer as is.

It always randomly crashes through the different loading points. I can keep trying to load it and it'll just crash. either I gotta go back a couple saved games or just try to load it another time, sometimes when I wait it just loads up again.

Makes no sense really. But sure does kill any urge I have for playing singleplayer when it crashes.

Frost773
11-05-2006, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattmyers:
I'm waiting for it also, I can't get much playtime in with singleplayer as is.

It always randomly crashes through the different loading points. I can keep trying to load it and it'll just crash. either I gotta go back a couple saved games or just try to load it another time, sometimes when I wait it just loads up again.

Makes no sense really. But sure does kill any urge I have for playing singleplayer when it crashes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does your load bar freeze at 60%? Or do you mean the game just randomly crashes when you DO load?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6194/keepfightinglz3.jpg

mattmyers
11-05-2006, 03:51 PM
no, i mean while playing i get to where i need to go, go through a loading point. loading images comes up saying *LOADING* or whatever then it crashes out with MM.EXE error or whatever.

whenever this happends the whole saved game of that part that i was playing is ruined, any time i try to load it it crashes out. i have to go back a whole saved game and play that section again. not hard, but annoying.

was just playing again and i crashed out with an error that said

window title was "DWWIN.EXE - BAD IMAGE"

then the error itself was "installation disette"

what the hell, never got that one before.