PDA

View Full Version : I Live Near Ubisoft Montreal

txxxvirusxx1969
03-25-2008, 07:02 AM
I was 1 of the 1st in Montreal to get a copy of Vegas2 on March 18 at my local EB Store, I waited for the UPS guy to show up at 11am so I can get my copy(xbox360) and I went home and started playing: I was amazed at the quality and gameplay this game has 2 offer. I have experienced ZERO problems with the game in Single Player and Multiplayer has been smooth and fun. I do agree that we need a patch, every game gets a patch after release so every1 should just cool it until April.

Plus Ubisoft has confirmed that they will patch up Vegas2 soon, I have many friends at Ubisoft that have confirmed it, I live just 5mins away from the Ubisoft campus in Montreal and see all the employees everyday coming and going from work. GREAT JOB BOYZ AND GIRLZ, VEGAS2 is great!

txxxvirusxx1969
03-25-2008, 07:02 AM
I was 1 of the 1st in Montreal to get a copy of Vegas2 on March 18 at my local EB Store, I waited for the UPS guy to show up at 11am so I can get my copy(xbox360) and I went home and started playing: I was amazed at the quality and gameplay this game has 2 offer. I have experienced ZERO problems with the game in Single Player and Multiplayer has been smooth and fun. I do agree that we need a patch, every game gets a patch after release so every1 should just cool it until April.

Plus Ubisoft has confirmed that they will patch up Vegas2 soon, I have many friends at Ubisoft that have confirmed it, I live just 5mins away from the Ubisoft campus in Montreal and see all the employees everyday coming and going from work. GREAT JOB BOYZ AND GIRLZ, VEGAS2 is great!

Stylish89
03-25-2008, 07:11 AM
I tottally disagree,and you wanna tell the Ubisoft montreal staff how freakin Useless they are for me,considering you see them everyday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif Its probably working for because you are in montreal,nobody else can connect!!!!!!! GREAT JOB FOR WHAT ? RELEASING A UNFINSIHED GAME,GREAT JOB FOR WHAT ? FALSE ADVERTISING.GREAT JOB FOR WHAT ? ONLINE PLAY THAT ONLY WORKS FOR 2 PEOPLE .YEAH GREAT! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ERN456
03-25-2008, 07:14 AM
You should go into the buildings and find out whats going on with Splinter Cell ConViction and tell the media so we get information about it.

damien_aguero
03-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Yer and i live next door to leionel messi. If you do live close to it do me a favour and aim fireworks at the building untill it falls down and fire rockets at the people leaving the buildin because they should be there all night trying to fix it useless fekers. If you could do that that would be great i would imagine most people would give you a medal.

AKmarksman
03-25-2008, 07:26 AM
never had any trouble with Army of Two..of course that was by EA..who actually make decent games..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by txxxvirusxx1969:

Plus Ubisoft has confirmed that they will patch up Vegas2 soon, I have many friends at Ubisoft that have confirmed it, I live just 5mins away from the Ubisoft campus in Montreal and see all the employees everyday coming and going from work. GREAT JOB BOYZ AND GIRLZ, VEGAS2 is great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

txxxvirusxx1969
03-25-2008, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AKmarksman:
never had any trouble with Army of Two..of course that was by EA..who actually make decent games..

ARMY OF TWO WAS ALSO MADE AT EA MONTREAL

Stylish89
03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ARMY OF TWO WAS ALSO MADE AT EA MONTREAL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah
EA = Compentent
Ubisoft = Dillusional

jacko57
03-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Get your team together and fragum. Just kidding. Even with issues, which I rarely have anymore. tHE GAME is solid and pretty fun. Course the terr. hunt is kinda hard do to random spawn I heard that wasnt supposed to be this way guess another problem to fix.

Stylish89
03-25-2008, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">tHE GAME is solid and pretty fun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Another problem to fix? lol
The whole friggin game is one big PROBLEM
How can it be pretty fun and solid when you cant play ?

txxxvirusxx1969
03-25-2008, 07:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jacko57:
Get your team together and fragum. Just kidding. Even with issues, which I rarely have anymore. tHE GAME is solid and pretty fun. Course the terr. hunt is kinda hard do to random spawn I heard that wasnt supposed to be this way guess another problem to fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, THunts are hard but I am going through it slowly and have completed 3 maps alone on my own with Low density and Realistic Mode.