PDA

View Full Version : Question about game

infx708
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Before I spend the time to d/l the game, I have one question. I looked at the box and saw nothing but 3rd person views - i.e. tail of the birds, but the text seemed to indicate that the actual view is from inside the cockpit. Is this true or is it purely external?

infx708
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Before I spend the time to d/l the game, I have one question. I looked at the box and saw nothing but 3rd person views - i.e. tail of the birds, but the text seemed to indicate that the actual view is from inside the cockpit. Is this true or is it purely external?

Killer-Carrot21
04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
thats pure donkey ****
it doesnt have cockpit view

infx708
04-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Screw that then. I never have been a good 3rd person pilot. Anyone recommend a flight sim that is 1st person, but not as complex as LOMAC? Kind of like the Battlefield series, but flight only.

xXxHeLiVeSxXx
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Dont know Cant get the Game to Loadxat all after PC CD Check

Vic_Ago
04-13-2006, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killer-Carrot21:
thats pure donkey ****
it doesnt have cockpit view </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game is great. Its just people want to exprience the "reality" of flying a WWII fighter - which ..... errr.... you cant ...since you are on a computer. LOMAC is pretentious, and no PC s/w can realy make you exprience the reality of singing up to the USAF or RAF or USSAF