PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live CO-OP

Silentspy001
03-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Looking for a fellow splinter cell. Must be stealthy and enjoys long walks in the dark, and jamming electronic devices with his pistol. I am very good at Splinter Cell but just started getting into COOP now and i love it. I have Chaos theory and Double Agent (Current and 360) I am only on Panama in Chaos Theory cuz i cant find a reliable partner who sticks in.

I want to play through CT and DA coop with a reliable player.

Gamertag: Evil Snuggles
Note: I don't have a microphone, it broke so... I hope you don't mind one-sided convos. Im a hell of a listener.

Silentspy001
03-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Looking for a fellow splinter cell. Must be stealthy and enjoys long walks in the dark, and jamming electronic devices with his pistol. I am very good at Splinter Cell but just started getting into COOP now and i love it. I have Chaos theory and Double Agent (Current and 360) I am only on Panama in Chaos Theory cuz i cant find a reliable partner who sticks in.

I want to play through CT and DA coop with a reliable player.

Gamertag: Evil Snuggles
Note: I don't have a microphone, it broke so... I hope you don't mind one-sided convos. Im a hell of a listener.

h1kari1980
03-25-2007, 06:52 PM
i'd love to play with you i'll add you but are you playing on a 360 console because i dont have a xbox reg

ElvenRamza
03-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, I for one would love to join in. Currently however I do not have a mic or a 360. So if we do do this then you would be giving orders. I know how to be stealthy & Stuff.

xxtattooerxx
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
xxtattooerxx would love a little coop company. if your on a 360 and the thought of completing objectives with as little direct action as possible sounds like your bag. send me a FR

ElvenRamza
05-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Actually.
By the looks of it I will be getting a 360 soon.