PDA

View Full Version : Big Swimming BUG!!!

silentslay0r
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
I spent 2500+ renown points bought myself a bigger boat VIIB tonite. Sure She looks quite cool, but there is only one problem:I was always kicked off from the boat into water when i was trying to get into my command room.I guess there must be someone onboard wanna be the BOSS!
The mutiny has completely ruined my navy career.Right now I'm swimming at somewhere in the middle of North Atlantic with my Raido Operator. I require an Immidate PATCH!!! Rescue Opreation.

BTW it's SH3 v1.1

silentslay0r
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
I spent 2500+ renown points bought myself a bigger boat VIIB tonite. Sure She looks quite cool, but there is only one problem:I was always kicked off from the boat into water when i was trying to get into my command room.I guess there must be someone onboard wanna be the BOSS!
The mutiny has completely ruined my navy career.Right now I'm swimming at somewhere in the middle of North Atlantic with my Raido Operator. I require an Immidate PATCH!!! Rescue Opreation.

BTW it's SH3 v1.1

tankeriv
03-20-2005, 07:23 AM
lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

hans89
03-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Sorry but i almost fell off my chair when i read this. But its not funny to you though. I guess you will be scared to go outside not and have a look around!