PDA

View Full Version : Game Controls for PC

TommyBaldwin
12-26-2009, 03:46 AM
Is there any way to control this game other than through the mouse and keyboard?

I use Vista 32, Quad, 8 GB RAM, good graf card etc. But to have to use a couple of stupid keys when I have joysticks, wheels and gamepads galore is really annoying.

No desktop Icon, no instructions to speak of, usual infuriating anti-piracy rubbish.

It is a very pretty game, for sure, but for some reason, this game comes across as unfinished. I don't know if I can be bothered to complete it, but hey, what do Ubisoft care? They have my money.

All I can say is that they won't get any more of my money because like many people, I think that keyboard/mouse controls ruin games. I won't buy Ubisoft again.

TommyBaldwin
12-26-2009, 03:46 AM
Is there any way to control this game other than through the mouse and keyboard?

I use Vista 32, Quad, 8 GB RAM, good graf card etc. But to have to use a couple of stupid keys when I have joysticks, wheels and gamepads galore is really annoying.

No desktop Icon, no instructions to speak of, usual infuriating anti-piracy rubbish.

It is a very pretty game, for sure, but for some reason, this game comes across as unfinished. I don't know if I can be bothered to complete it, but hey, what do Ubisoft care? They have my money.

All I can say is that they won't get any more of my money because like many people, I think that keyboard/mouse controls ruin games. I won't buy Ubisoft again.

BlackSharkfr
12-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Some games require gamepads, some games can be played with both gamepads or keyboard/mouse, Shooters are designed to be played with keyboard/mouse.
Most PC shooter gamers can't even stand the simple idea of playing shooters with a gamepad. So it doesn't bother me if the PC version of AVATAR does not support gamepads and it wouldn't even surprise me.
After all, how many console shooters support mouse/keyboards ? (i only know one)

I don't know if the PC version supports gamepads/joysticks, i did not try, I do not even want to try.
If you want to ask a question at least make sure you ask politely and stick to the point or you won't get an answer.

TommyBaldwin
12-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Thanks for your opinion.

I suppose not hardcore enough gamers are beneath your horizon? I know I am a bad gamer, but I do like to get off my chump occasionally and do it for real in the Army. So sorry to have wasted your time answering me.

Anyway, you can ease yourself son, I won't be asking you anything again. Opinionated arrogance and indifference I can get aplenty from manufacturers.

Bye bye