PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Revolution

PaladinLady
09-21-2005, 01:46 AM
Alright people! I know this may sound stupid, but developrs please hear my prayer! Make Heroes 5 for Nintendo Revolution! My Pc is not getting any younger and I cannot afford facelift for it. There are not many western developers making games for Nintendo(atleast this kind), So be brave! Be the first! The new controller suits well for Heroes.
So come on, there was Heroes version for Gameboy Color(abysmal though), so why not home console. Finally! This way you could seriously broaden your customer base.

PaladinLady
09-21-2005, 01:46 AM
Alright people! I know this may sound stupid, but developrs please hear my prayer! Make Heroes 5 for Nintendo Revolution! My Pc is not getting any younger and I cannot afford facelift for it. There are not many western developers making games for Nintendo(atleast this kind), So be brave! Be the first! The new controller suits well for Heroes.
So come on, there was Heroes version for Gameboy Color(abysmal though), so why not home console. Finally! This way you could seriously broaden your customer base.

Zimmymasaki
09-21-2005, 09:24 AM
i actually thought dark messiah of might and magic would work better on revolution. Imagine being able to control your swords directly with the controller. That would be amazingly cool.

l-u-k-e
09-21-2005, 10:12 AM
yes its a good idea make heroes 5 on revo

PaladinLady
09-21-2005, 11:23 PM
lying comfortably in davenport with controller in one hand and sipping wine with other...How lovely...

socketboy
09-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Sorry I hate to make you guys all sad and everything, but there is nothing better than a computer. Nothing you can do about that.

felladin
09-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Hihi! Got my new computer just a month ago, so there is still some off chance I wont have to exchange graphcard, processing or RAM just to be able to play this wonderful game...

Is the Revolution released in the US? Seeing as how PaladinLady already has controller in hand...

Averroist
09-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Dark Messiah could work on a console, from what I've seen of it. In my expereince, strategy games are much better on computers but if they can make HOMM5 playable on revolution and there is a big enough market for it, then they should go for it.

PaladinLady
09-22-2005, 01:17 AM
oops http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif I, while dreaming of luxuriosly pleasant strategygame session, forgot to add "would that be?" in the end of previous message as Felladin noticed...

Computers are allways irreplaceable as a game platform, because everybody can make games for it. There will allways be adorable smaller games as well as giant strategy games and all.
But pc is a tad chunky. It costs diamonds. You have to wait while booting it. You cannot allways be sure that your machine runs the game properly, so developers must go to great pains to make it sure that their game runs in every configuration. With right(Revolution) controller it could be much more pleasing to play strategy games with console. My computer chair is not a least bit as comfy as my couch. Hot seat games could become hot sofa games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I know strategy games are typically released for computers only, but they (especially more adventurelike Heroes) shouldn't stay in such a bounded platform. There are lots of new customers waiting besides their consoles. Perhaps it would be vain to try to release hardcore strategy console game, but Heroes is not that complicated. There is superpopular advancewars series which are rockhard games under their cute exteriors.

Now that even Jagged Alliance2, Disciples2 and Europa Universalis2 are coming to DS, I only need Heroes for Revolution and Nethack for DS to get rid off my pc(as gamemachine)