PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer glitch

TotallyGeeky
03-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry I can't remember the map name, but it was the carnival one with the large building in the center and a very tall tower right beside it (nighttime). Anyways, I was in MP when i fell off the side of the tall building in the center, and knowing me, this is fairly common, but when i stopped falling, the small alcove opening was where I was. Except I was halfway in the floor, and when I tried to move and jump, I floated and then fell into one of the columns supporting the building.

TotallyGeeky
03-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry I can't remember the map name, but it was the carnival one with the large building in the center and a very tall tower right beside it (nighttime). Anyways, I was in MP when i fell off the side of the tall building in the center, and knowing me, this is fairly common, but when i stopped falling, the small alcove opening was where I was. Except I was halfway in the floor, and when I tried to move and jump, I floated and then fell into one of the columns supporting the building.

xCr0wnedNorris
03-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

That map would be Venice Night.