PDA

View Full Version : Time to shelve this piece of rubbish...

LordMucker
01-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll start again cause my last post got closed. I guess it was because of swear words so I'll start again with no swearing.

Yeah I know this is massive flame bait but I have had enough is piece of garbage now.

Before you jump to conclusions I'm a decent player so it isn't just a whine because I can't win. 95% of my games I finish in the top 3 and up until the last couple of days half my games I would come first. This is the reason of my post...

At the moment I am coming nowhere near the top 4 and it's because of the rubbish game mechanics and bugs...yes this is a bit of a rage post but I've been p1ssed off with loads of elements of the multiplayer but refrained from it until now.

We know the MASSIVE amount of issues already with the multiplayer (match making, lobby stuff etc, targetting) but I am now (and have been for a while) lvl 50 and I find more and more issues with the game at this level. Because you are now playing at higher levels and playing against people of the same level you have to be a bit quicker now. It is at this level where the game shows it flaws the most. Here is what happened to me today in games...

Targetting - this is a joke as we already know. When you have to target people fast and they are running around near you, you might as well forget it cause you WILL kill a civilian.

Poisioning??? What is the range on this??? I have used it for ages and I love it but once you throw lag in there you might as well not equip it. the amount of times I've been stunned today because it wouldn't poision them is a joke. I know what the range is...It just seems to work when it feels like.

At one point today my target was blended in a crowd but I knew it was him, I was on a 2x loss streak so I thought I'll walk up to him and get the perfect kill bonus by smoking him first. I walk into the blend crowd, LOCK ONTO HIM, we are practicially touching noses. I smoke, wait for the assinate to go full circle, spam my poision and nothing happens. After two seconds he comes out of the smoke and stuns me!!

Anyway I keep trying to poision people in this game but it is obviously laggy but it gets worse!! TWICE I poisioned someone but them assassinated them myself before it killed him. Yeah I pressed the assisnate button but that is because yet again I was spamming poision and nothing happened so before he smoked me I hit the assassinate button. As the animation is taking place I see the poision icon come and I'm now on a 90 sec coolddown! A joke yet again.

Running up walls....Again I just love getting stunned when the pathetic controls decide to run up a wall instead of after my persona again whilest locked on. Sometimes you persona is nowehere near looking at the wall and the idiot runs up it.

Smoke and stun -- I heard about this on the forums but never experiences it until today. Pop a smoke and I can't stun for reason, then comes the slow mo death...

The controls are so bad that at one point I ran up a wall and instead of going up and he started moving to the side???? I mean yeah my stick probably was pushing in that direction A TINY BIT. Of course I got killed because of it. It is just ridulous

I have NO PROBLEM at all dying by own means or lack of skill etc but it drives me mental when these things screw up your game and you have no control over them.

When you are playing at high levels its those split decisions you need to make fast that the game just can't cope with...one slip up and your dead...and most of them are the game.

Yeah I know you will say "well my play it for so long??"
It is a good game and has a lot of potential. The main reason I continued is because it is quite addictive but it is really stressing me out, I find myself shouting at the screen because he's running up a wall when I don't want him to.

Another thing, the game DOES punish you for doing well. I regularly take the lead with a nice incognito poision kill but them I just get hammerd with 3 persuers on me constantly and contracts across the othe side of the map. I tested something today, try exploiting the 2x loss streak, it works and its more fun....
I took the lead and them got hammered by three persusers until I dropped to about 5th. By now I had lost 5 contracts so had the 2 x multiplyer. I waited for again and killed civilians until I got a contract on the ground and near me. I got a focus, poision, hidden etc bonus and went to 1st place from about 7th. I won the game. Too much luck in this game if you ask me.

Ubi really should be ashamed with this utter junk.

LordMucker
01-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I'll start again cause my last post got closed. I guess it was because of swear words so I'll start again with no swearing.

Yeah I know this is massive flame bait but I have had enough is piece of garbage now.

Before you jump to conclusions I'm a decent player so it isn't just a whine because I can't win. 95% of my games I finish in the top 3 and up until the last couple of days half my games I would come first. This is the reason of my post...

At the moment I am coming nowhere near the top 4 and it's because of the rubbish game mechanics and bugs...yes this is a bit of a rage post but I've been p1ssed off with loads of elements of the multiplayer but refrained from it until now.

We know the MASSIVE amount of issues already with the multiplayer (match making, lobby stuff etc, targetting) but I am now (and have been for a while) lvl 50 and I find more and more issues with the game at this level. Because you are now playing at higher levels and playing against people of the same level you have to be a bit quicker now. It is at this level where the game shows it flaws the most. Here is what happened to me today in games...

Targetting - this is a joke as we already know. When you have to target people fast and they are running around near you, you might as well forget it cause you WILL kill a civilian.

Poisioning??? What is the range on this??? I have used it for ages and I love it but once you throw lag in there you might as well not equip it. the amount of times I've been stunned today because it wouldn't poision them is a joke. I know what the range is...It just seems to work when it feels like.

At one point today my target was blended in a crowd but I knew it was him, I was on a 2x loss streak so I thought I'll walk up to him and get the perfect kill bonus by smoking him first. I walk into the blend crowd, LOCK ONTO HIM, we are practicially touching noses. I smoke, wait for the assinate to go full circle, spam my poision and nothing happens. After two seconds he comes out of the smoke and stuns me!!

Anyway I keep trying to poision people in this game but it is obviously laggy but it gets worse!! TWICE I poisioned someone but them assassinated them myself before it killed him. Yeah I pressed the assisnate button but that is because yet again I was spamming poision and nothing happened so before he smoked me I hit the assassinate button. As the animation is taking place I see the poision icon come and I'm now on a 90 sec coolddown! A joke yet again.

Running up walls....Again I just love getting stunned when the pathetic controls decide to run up a wall instead of after my persona again whilest locked on. Sometimes you persona is nowehere near looking at the wall and the idiot runs up it.

Smoke and stun -- I heard about this on the forums but never experiences it until today. Pop a smoke and I can't stun for reason, then comes the slow mo death...

The controls are so bad that at one point I ran up a wall and instead of going up and he started moving to the side???? I mean yeah my stick probably was pushing in that direction A TINY BIT. Of course I got killed because of it. It is just ridulous

I have NO PROBLEM at all dying by own means or lack of skill etc but it drives me mental when these things screw up your game and you have no control over them.

When you are playing at high levels its those split decisions you need to make fast that the game just can't cope with...one slip up and your dead...and most of them are the game.

Yeah I know you will say "well my play it for so long??"
It is a good game and has a lot of potential. The main reason I continued is because it is quite addictive but it is really stressing me out, I find myself shouting at the screen because he's running up a wall when I don't want him to.

Another thing, the game DOES punish you for doing well. I regularly take the lead with a nice incognito poision kill but them I just get hammerd with 3 persuers on me constantly and contracts across the othe side of the map. I tested something today, try exploiting the 2x loss streak, it works and its more fun....
I took the lead and them got hammered by three persusers until I dropped to about 5th. By now I had lost 5 contracts so had the 2 x multiplyer. I waited for again and killed civilians until I got a contract on the ground and near me. I got a focus, poision, hidden etc bonus and went to 1st place from about 7th. I won the game. Too much luck in this game if you ask me.

Ubi really should be ashamed with this utter junk.

Rainie
01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
you seriously decided to post it up again? if you're going to leave the game then leave, your rants are nothing new and the topic will probably get closed again

CharDude
01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
They closed it for a reason.
Now you're guilty of persistant defiance against moderators.
Have fun with that suspension.

LordMucker
01-02-2011, 06:34 PM
i posted it again to see whether anyone agrees. at least one dyd b4 it was closed.

Phyxsius-
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
You, sir, are despicable...

LordMucker
01-02-2011, 06:59 PM
you sir phyxsius are a fool. i entitled to write my opinions. watch ur mouth with the insults

Malex McBlat
01-02-2011, 06:59 PM
I just wrote a response to this post in particular. Well, not this one, the FIRST ONE that was already deleted. There are ways to deal with what you are complaining about, other then just posting that same thing multiple times.

This is why we can't have nice things!