PDA

View Full Version : bleeding effect

LOVEM-CRAZY
02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
how do u reenter the animus after training? I c in this one u cant go in and out as up please like in ac1. i am now ready to start 5.0 is it to late for me to go back and try to get them points

LOVEM-CRAZY
02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
how do u reenter the animus after training? I c in this one u cant go in and out as up please like in ac1. i am now ready to start 5.0 is it to late for me to go back and try to get them points

drantolife97
02-01-2010, 07:18 PM
u might have to buy it

LOVEM-CRAZY
02-01-2010, 08:07 PM
IM STILL STUCK. I JUST NEED TO KNOW IS IT TO LATE FOR ME TO GET THE POINTS. I AM NOW READY TO START THE 5TH STAGE. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN WHEN IT SAYS RE-ENTER THE ANIMUS. I CAN'T GET OUT OF IT. WHAT TRAINING IS TALKING ABOUT?

silversnake4133
02-07-2010, 07:36 AM
What points are you exactly talking about? If you mean achievements then no, it's not too late. As for the "training" aspect, it's more like a breather for Desmond from the Animus 2.0 where he has to activate alarms around the downstairs warehouse utilizing the free-running skills he learned from Ezio. After you find all of the alarm boxes, talk to Lucy then go back up the ramp. A cutscene should begin where Desmond enters one of Altair's memories after AC1 and before Bloodlines. After that dream, all you need to do to re-enter the Animus is talk to Lucy then walk over to the device and press B (or circle depending on which version you have).