PDA

View Full Version : Weapons?

So1id_Sn4ke
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
I noticed in the demo and in the screen shots that the AK-47 and the Mac-10 are both incorrectly mirrored. There will be a lot more guns in the game and hopefully those wont have the same problem. Anyone know if this is going to be fixed or why this is?

So1id_Sn4ke
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
I noticed in the demo and in the screen shots that the AK-47 and the Mac-10 are both incorrectly mirrored. There will be a lot more guns in the game and hopefully those wont have the same problem. Anyone know if this is going to be fixed or why this is?

So1id_Sn4ke
09-25-2007, 10:01 PM
31 views and no replies? hmmm...

mfish27
09-26-2007, 01:01 AM
ummmm this may not be on the topic im sorry but could you plz tell me where u got the demo

So1id_Sn4ke
09-26-2007, 04:52 PM
www.gametrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com) You can see the demo in action there.

bongomast3r
09-28-2007, 07:21 PM
I don't think it's an issue. I don't think anyone's replied because 99% of the people don't care or more likely haven't even noticed.

The fact that some of the weapons may have the empty cartridges spit out on the wrong side is peanuts. If that's the biggest flaw of the game, then I'll be over the moon.

I'm sure someone could make a mod in 5 minutes that rectifies your problem.

So1id_Sn4ke
10-15-2007, 06:46 PM
I understand, but why overlook something so simple? In the blog videos (beginnings) I see them handling an AK-47... can they not glance at it and realize "hey, we mirrored this thing wrong" or something?

FinalxDeath
10-16-2007, 06:11 AM
I looked at this topic a while ago... Why didnt i reply, Probably the same reason no one else replyed.

Question: Why did no one reply...

Answer: Because this is a pointless topic.. How are we supose to know if UBI Have fixed the gun or not.

This shouldnt even be a topic.. This should be a PM. ( Personal Message) Send one to kimi to ask for info or to bring up a glitch fix like that... But dont make a topic on it and then start bumping it because other players dont want to waste there time with writing a reply to this pointless topic.