PDA

View Full Version : Opening Level All Dark???

killertwin
07-10-2006, 01:41 AM
I can't see anything when I start the first campaign.
My HUD & Compass are there & video comms come up but the rest of the environment is pitch black & night vision doesn't work.
Also it seems like I can't move though I'm not sure about this point 'coz I can't see anything?
Is this how its meant to be or do I have a problem somewhere?

killertwin
07-10-2006, 01:41 AM
My HUD & Compass are there & video comms come up but the rest of the environment is pitch black & night vision doesn't work.
Also it seems like I can't move though I'm not sure about this point 'coz I can't see anything?
Is this how its meant to be or do I have a problem somewhere?

Forrester1975
07-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Your video-card is not supported is the most common reason for this bug. read the system requirment thread and compare your vid card with the list there.
Good luck

killertwin
07-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Thanks bro...

jhodgson88
07-10-2006, 05:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killertwin:
Is this how its meant to be or do I have a problem somewhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont worry you arnt missing anything
this game is a joke my advice is to take it bac were u got it or just sell it somehow
i cant help but notice the limited selection of online servers are never full maybe one with 10 or 12 players all rest r empty wot does that say to u
not many people play this game i cant say im suprised either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Forrester1975
07-10-2006, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jhodgson88:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killertwin:
Is this how its meant to be or do I have a problem somewhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont worry you arnt missing anything
this game is a joke my advice is to take it bac were u got it or just sell it somehow
i cant help but notice the limited selection of online servers are never full maybe one with 10 or 12 players all rest r empty wot does that say to u
not many people play this game i cant say im suprised either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well those who do play are having fun....
find yourselve another game to play, everyone has his own taste for which games are liked... And I am happy with that, I wouldn't like to see all those run and gun types overhere.....
And yes the game has issues but so do all other games, I ve bought a couple of games which I played for an hour at most to discover they were not what the are supposed to be, that's why I always try the demo nowadays. That how I discovered GR1 at that time..... I was used to FPS games, but very soon got the grips on teambased tactical shooters (I don't like rainbow 6 though)

Snipe4Me
07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Read this

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2791043913/m/6651020414

killertwin
07-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone.
I shoulda started with the sys. requirements thread as suggested!
Cheers.