PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a partner?

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 04:23 PM
looking for a partner to come and dust some of DS., vsc and sas's crops. get back to me, im dying for a partner. thnks

keko2004@nyc.rr.com

Xan-99
10-12-2004, 04:27 PM
seriously, who is this guy? ^

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 04:30 PM
im from r.a, and u can think of me as ur death. thats who i am

eTo-NoSiS106
10-12-2004, 04:36 PM
your cockyness (and probably suckyness, the ones who talk **** always suck) will be your downfall

dS_eXoDuS
10-12-2004, 04:40 PM
wait are u WayneBrady R.A?!?!?!?

IrA.Hybrid0
10-12-2004, 05:02 PM
hehehe. I know who he is..

Dispatcher79
10-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Nope, acts alot like that smooth guy.

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 05:07 PM
dispatchers, what does that have to do wit the post. i see u play alot thouigh. and i have played wit u before under opocolypse. do u remember

Dispatcher79
10-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Umm, the name sounds familiar... I'm not sure, but yes maybe I know the name. I was probably putting away some barley and hops the times we played.

Oh and as far as my previous post, that guy used to be in my friends list, until he went around under another name talking trash and pissing people off. And you are acting like that person.

GHOSTMCF101
10-12-2004, 05:36 PM
dude cropduster, u need to elaborate some plz. just sayin ur looking for a partner does u no good. ur just gonna get a thread like this where everybodys abusing u. why dont you tell everybody... what skill level u are?
where u live?
what kind of style u play?
how old u are?
when u ususally play?
stuff like that would help u a lot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 05:43 PM
i could care less about getting abused. im just saying i need a partner if osmeone is interested. and trust me, my skill level is not noob, or even ok. im fairly well. and most of the kids,like exodus and hybrid can vouch for me. cause i have played wit them many times. im just saying im sick of playing wit noobs that follow me around doing nothing but leading the merc my way or jut plain old doin nothing.

Dispatcher79
10-12-2004, 05:53 PM
With all the smack talk he has been doing, he better hope he is a pro, otherwise he gonna look a fool.

dS_eXoDuS
10-12-2004, 06:24 PM
**** leave him alone u jews ****

Sceptre6666
10-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Ive played with him. Hes $hit with a capital $!

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 07:08 PM
umm, number1 i have never played with sceptre6666, so dont talk $hit, and dispatchers, what $hit am i tlaking.all i said was that i was not a noob, just faily well. never said i was pro, so if i lose to u guys(PRO's according to u guys) then i will not look like a` fool, cause i never said i was pro. i know ur better then me. i have played wit u before, and ive seen ur x-fire with all those hours u accumulate. but whatever, keep think ur the man cause u can win in splinter cell, i could care less. all im doing is looking for osmeone to play wit. so relax, why are u even in this post if ur the man. u shouldnt even care what im writng about.

Dispatcher79
10-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey now I never said I was a pro, but thanks for the compliment!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Here are three of your quotes from 3 of your first postings in threads:

From Trying to create my OWN way of playing thread;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cropduster19:
How about u try to shut the hell up. hehehehe, when we getting the clan match BIOTCH. im coming to do some dustin of ur crops. woot!

-cropDuster- <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From dS clan recuiting thread;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cropduster19:
Im coming for ur crops, _BIOTCH!_ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what am I classifed as? thread;

A BIOTCH! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't talk smack if you can't back it up, it is pointless and only makes you look a fool!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

dS_eXoDuS
10-12-2004, 08:14 PM
omg...

leave the poor guy alone for once

jesus its getting me really mad

so what A BOITCH woo big deal!

Sceptre6666
10-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes, I played you, but under another name. I do that because people see our double VSC tags and run like little girls.

Dojomann.p.
10-12-2004, 08:57 PM
id like to play mr.hotshot croppy here sometime or other.

IrA.Hybrid0
10-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Well. If i am an average 7.5/10 based on that id say hes 8.7/10

But Im no pro, Im only a 7.5. I cant talk XD

And for real. Stop getting on his case. He is new to forums. What a welcoming...

HarkoninVSC
10-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Your not missing anything hes a nOOb with a capitol double O. Only crops he dusts is in the bathroom after watching Oprah.

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/4144/dumbkid1.jpg

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 09:06 PM
dispatchers, those posts were to people i know, hbrid and exodus. and they know i am ****ing around. thats how i do, and they know that. so dont assume stuff. and dojo, where do u get off calling me a hotshot. i didnt even say anything to u. matter of fact, i didnt say naythign bad at all to any of u excapt exodus and hybrid, but like i said before, they are my frinds. and i owuld liek to play u to hotshot dojoman. anytime.

cropduster19
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
wow, u guys have nothing better to do but htink im talking ****. man o man. geez, i say one freakin thing and all of ubi forum users are on my ***. wow, freakin hackers.lol whatever u aint nothing either harkonin

BigSlim_UK
10-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Maybe you should take Exodus as your partner because me and Duke have a Plan to steal Xan away from him:P

seefoo
10-12-2004, 09:50 PM
well i know how it is to play with noobs on my team http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

give your true name cropdust i may play with you sometimes IF i play during the week being that my partner Vantage and I only usually play Friday and saturdays.

but cut ur attitude http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i know ur upset though

IrA.Hybrid0
10-12-2004, 10:11 PM
dispatchers, those posts were to people i know, hbrid and exodus. and they know i am ****ing around. thats how i do, and they know that. so dont assume stuff. and dojo, where do u get off calling me a hotshot. i didnt even say anything to u. matter of fact, i didnt say naythign bad at all to any of u excapt exodus and hybrid, but like i said before, they are my frinds. and i owuld liek to play u to hotshot dojoman. anytime. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay, Me and bigslim have reserved spectator seats!!! I CALLED IT!

dS.XpiderX
10-13-2004, 01:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigSlim_UK:
Maybe you should take Exodus as your partner because me and Duke have a Plan to steal Xan away from him:P <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So then exodus would have 2 partners still haha his main partner is vapor and xan when hes playing.

Dispatcher79
10-13-2004, 02:38 AM
Just because he just started posting under this name doesn't make him a noob. I know he really is and he knows I know. He only started posting under this cropduster name, because I told him the other night that everybody was talking about this gorilla going around talking smack. Hmmm, haven't seen the gorilla lately have you. As a matter of fact tonight I was playing this xcon that clams he pwnsu and they have a remarkable resimbalance. Like I said before, I didn't have a problem with him until he started talking smack. I get along with most, but if you disrespect people, then you get what you dish out and then some.

HarkoninVSC
10-13-2004, 07:38 AM
And again I say hes a nOOb because we've pwned him EVERY single match. He also quits as soon as his lives are gone and is an all around a@#hole.

s-a-m-i-a-m
10-13-2004, 08:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seefoo:
well i know how it is to play with noobs on my team http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

give your true name cropdust i may play with you sometimes IF i play during the week being that my partner Vantage and I only usually play Friday and saturdays.

but cut ur attitude http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i know ur upset though
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're Vantage's partner? You lucky jerk. Vantage rocks Las Vegas baby!! Where you been Vantage? Haven't seen you FOREVER!

seefoo
10-13-2004, 09:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s-a-m-i-a-m:
Vantage rocks Las Vegas baby!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that he does

cropduster19
10-13-2004, 10:58 AM
you guys got it all totally wrong. number one dispatchers im not that gorilla guy, i used to play as r.a.opocolypse, and waynebrady. now i just use cropduster. thats the name i play wit. im not in a clan or anything like that. and harkonin. u dontk now what ur tlaking baout, because i always host my own servers. i rarley play on other peoples. ask hybrid and exodus. they always come to my rooms. and i wasnt talking ****. i didnt say nothing that bad, and like i explained before i was ****ing around. its jokes,u know. dont u have a sence of humor. i mean come on. if anything hybrid should be mad, but hes not. so u shouldnt defend anyone.

scworld
10-13-2004, 11:43 AM
I sense flaming. Locky?

HarkoninVSC
10-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Burn the bridges!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

reconman104
10-13-2004, 12:54 PM
i could care less about getting abused. im just saying i need a partner if osmeone is interested. and trust me, my skill level is not noob, or even ok. im fairly well. and most of the kids,like exodus and hybrid can vouch for me. cause i have played wit them many times. im just saying im sick of playing wit noobs that follow me around doing nothing but leading the merc my way or jut plain old doin nothing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>crop I'll work with ya..contact me rodwilliams104@comcast.net

IrA.Hybrid0
10-13-2004, 01:08 PM
lol well, I knew he was R.A.WayneBrady/R.A.Opacalypse. I just didnt know if he wanted me to tell you guys. Crop is not a noob, trust me. You guys cant sit there and say you havent heard of the NYC Crackhouse server?! O_O

DrCactus
10-13-2004, 01:19 PM
I can.
The NYC Crackhouse server? never heard of it.
Daybreak_23

dS_eXoDuS
10-13-2004, 01:40 PM
**** i hate flame threads always annoy me

and yeah hes pretty good

i played a set of games with him

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

seefoo
10-13-2004, 04:30 PM
i never heard of nyc crackhouse...then again i dun play enough to know everyone.

i have seen waynebrady b4 though...how can you forget that name after chapelle's little skit? heh

Sceptre6666
10-14-2004, 07:05 AM
Eeeeeheheheheheheh....

Flame fest... Awesome... I think ill just sit back, watch it happen... Can someone get some marshmellows? Allllriiiight...

redskirts
10-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Played crop and hybrid last night, no problems just the usually, lag, wtf got you comments. But overall good games. They left after a couple of games but not in game.

cropduster19
10-14-2004, 09:36 AM
lol, that was u last night (remdog). good games, not used to sabotage on lab though. never play it. yea good games though. and did i leave in the middle of the games like everyone said i do, even if im losing, no. and even when i left i said i was leaving. not like i just took off or anything.

redskirts
10-14-2004, 12:01 PM
True you and hybrid stuck it out after losing the two maps and were honest when you left for the night and went offline. From reading your posts and the replies I thought for sure you would take off in game, but you stuck it out.

And yes remmdogg is the name while the sox are losing.......darn those yankees!

dS_eXoDuS
10-14-2004, 01:44 PM
lol really i never knew that

what other names u have O_O

IrA.Hybrid0
10-14-2004, 01:49 PM
lol, I had to leave in middle of spy turn because My parents where being gay. I said i had to go though. Man, People lag alot now. Ever since 1.31, I have seen moonwalking become more common every day.

IrA.Hybrid0
10-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Btw- Why did you not inform me that you were redskirts?? I think i gave ArnoldRimmer a heart attack in lab when I came out of nowhere and jumped on him in irrad ( I was merc lol )

redskirts
10-14-2004, 01:57 PM
no reason to tell you, i play the same way but usually don't use my mic. As you could tell when the first round of games i didn't say a word to my partner or in lobby until rimmer came in.

Personally i liked when i was typing in the middle of the hall and you snapped my neck, i was like crapola rimmer hes at 202 oh well!

IrA.Hybrid0
10-14-2004, 02:32 PM
lol, yeah sorry about that. It was a bit choppy, so it kind of looked like you were moving slightly. Next time you type, go to an isolated area lol

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-14-2004, 02:33 PM
The first 2 pages were nothing but **** talking and it was funny **** talkingand the 3rd page was all love and how awsome of games they had lol. Well I just wanted to add, that if you dont know **** and you have no idea what the ***** **** you talking about than dont talk at all.(Gorilla???!!!) come on Hark you could do better than that my friend, and just cause you are up there with the points dont mean that you are good. As a matter of a fact when i played you back in the day with R.A.Effex I dont know if you remember, sometimes the bad memories fade away but I do and you were worst than a noob to me and my partner, and you still were a #1 on the points. I never played points and dont like to cause i think its bull****. (I still play but not under R.A.Tomfex

dS_eXoDuS
10-14-2004, 02:53 PM
u do still play? kewl

u mind tellin me whats ur other name (LOL)

IrA.Hybrid0
10-14-2004, 04:05 PM
Tom???!! O_o

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-14-2004, 05:26 PM
How The **** do you know my name Hybe!!!???well i guess it aint hard to find out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif . And my new name well...........I got a couple of them but my main one I use for now is TackleFish!! and the rest I just smurf with lol.

Dispatcher79
10-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Didn't we play the other night Tacklefish?

dS_eXoDuS
10-14-2004, 05:40 PM
wth i remember tacklefish

tho i dont remeber playing u hmm

lochang19
10-14-2004, 06:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IrA.Hybrid0:
lol, I had to leave in middle of spy turn because My parents where being gay. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wondered if anyone else noticed that oxymoron...

Dispatcher79
10-14-2004, 06:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lochang19:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IrA.Hybrid0:
lol, I had to leave in middle of spy turn because My parents where being gay. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wondered if anyone else noticed that oxymoron... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not an oxymoron...

They were really happy and wanted him to share their happy moment with them.

lochang19
10-14-2004, 06:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dispatcher79:
They were really happy and wanted him to share their happy moment with them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

redskirts
10-14-2004, 07:55 PM
tacklefish wow, now i know....and knowing is half the battle.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Why is that a surprise to you redskirts???

seefoo
10-14-2004, 08:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by redskirts:
...and knowing is half the battle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YO JOE!

HarkoninVSC
10-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Actually back in the day me and Shadow pwned you consistently EVERY GAME. Nice try though, and if you want confirmation on that I'm sure Effex would be happy to oblige. And the only 1 worst than a nOOb was you, wtf how the @#$% whah whah whah, atleast Effex was cool when he lost and didnt leave right after we handed you 2 your behinds.

Effex = Good

You = nOOb

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME. BIOTCH!

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Good one Hybe. But Effex would be the wrong person to confirm your bull**** come one man. Dont you remember the times where you walked in with shadow shadow stayed to play more games and you left cause you didnt want to loose your stupid little points. Althought we didnt play on points ( that was a good excuse. Before you start confirming with my ppl confirm with your own. Cause as a matter of a fact I dont think there was ever a time where u played more than one game.(Again didnt want to loose your points)We had shadow by himself in our rooms most of the time cause your *** was too scared to loose a couple of points. You had your own partner play with some noobs cause you were to afraid. Well Hybrid next tme you start blabhing stuff out having no clue what your talking about dont talk AT ALL!!! (ISA said the same thing about me and Effex I think it was xplode or irrixian who said he beat us all alone and we left hahahah) GOOD ONE !! AND THAN YOUR MOMMY WOKE YOU UP FOR SCHOOL!!!

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 09:19 AM
OHHH BY THE WAY IN INSANITY IT IS!!

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
As a matter of a fact when i played you back in the day with R.A.Effex I dont know if you remember
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Effex would be the wrong person to confirm your bull**** come one man
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Effex would be the perfect person to ask, and next time you wanna make up some stories get the facts of your previous lies straight. See the problem with lies is you have to remember the previous ones to try and cover them with more.

By the way we can flame on these boards all day long, anytime you want an A** whooping why don't you drop by the server and put your money where your OBVIOUSLY huge mouth is.

Anytime. The names Vetserver.

cropduster19
10-15-2004, 09:28 AM
i asked effex today, i called him up. and harconin. i didnt here very good htings about u. and dont say hes ling cause he dont play any more, so he has no reason to lie. so ur the lier, trying not to look like a fool in front of ur friends on the forums. hehehehehe well just letting u know that i asked effex, and he said u guys got PWNED, with a capitol P. muhahahahahahahahttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Funny how you "called him".

I'll reiterate since you seem to have missed it -

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by HarkoninVSC
By the way we can flame on these boards all day long, anytime you want an A** whooping why don't you drop by the server and put your money where your OBVIOUSLY huge mouth is.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anytime. The names Vetserver.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Same old from you HARK same old!! Nuttin new same old crappie attitude. You always invited us to your server AS YOU ARE DOING NOW but than always as i said before left after one game or just told us to leave saying points are very important to you and how u dont want to lose more. Well I had no problems with that. But now your acting like FOOL. Trying to FORGET THE PAST??When I will see THE VETSEREVR I WILL GLADLY JOIN!!!!

P.S.WHERE THE **** DO YOU SEE MY Lying????

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm starting to think you really believe your own delusions. Anytime nOOb, and speaking of bad attitudes yours has got to be 1 of THE WORST I have seen. Bring it on nOOb we spanked you every time B4 and well more than gladly do it again.

P.S Everything you've typed on this page is where I see them.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 11:45 AM
NO COMMENT HARK!!

Lets not call eachother NOOBS now Hark thats childdish ( The Tournament can speak for your skills and from what I heard You guys didnt play the best there) VETSERVERCLAN #25

http://www.clantourney.com/scpc/brackets.asp

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Nice change of subject, and actually Pimp and Gandalf will both tell you we were off that day. We all have good and bad days that happened to be a bad 1.

Like I said put your money where your mouth is. You talk alot of smack but lets see you back it.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 11:58 AM
GOOD ONE!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif I understand GOOD AND BAD DAYS But come On Hark!! And If I would put My money where my mouth is every time I played you. I would probably be a millionare by now.

I'm Not trying to make any kind of Beef with you Hark(AS I see right now you are getting mad) I just dont like when ppl are Bull****ing) I would never put any posts up over here and i didnt for long but when I seen you posting bull**** up first about Crop and how of a noob he is when you have no clue who he is and ****. I had to get strait to you that JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF POINTS DONT MEAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm not getting mad I'm just saying your talking ALOT of smack which is easy to do.

Settle it with a game or stfu, because we are the best.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Your Making me Crack Up HARK!!!!!!!!!!!

And A GAME IT IS!!

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Only cracking will be your neck.

A game it is.

dS_eXoDuS
10-15-2004, 01:37 PM
this is great stuff here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

A-Eops_Beast
10-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Hmmmmmmm, Hark seriusly admin you got own. Effex and Gandalf (if they were still playing) will PWN you in a realy huge way man. They were the best player out there, we all know, but you, mr rank 1st, mr no life to got all those hour playing and got all those pts, got owned by them. Sry but this is the truth!

You're alone on you're side telling that you didnt got own... Just wake up!

Still respect you!

samilyayevdryic
10-15-2004, 05:57 PM
I dont play SC anymore, haven't played for about 2 months now.. Its funny when I looked over this thread, it just made me crack up.. so let me just reply with a few simple things.

1. Crop, why talk **** on a forum? you know these people and their ego's.. they hear one thing and get their panties in a knot. Its useless and you basically give people the wrong impression.

2. when Tom Crop and I first formed R.A. we did it for fun, I personaly play games for fun, not for some special score or ego boost, If you ever heard me talking **** then you must'a been smoking something.

3. Hark, lets not get too crazy with the exageration. We have had some really good games in the past, but please dont deny the fact that in many situations, points ment more then a good game for you. You have lost alot with your partner, so have we, but lets not deny the fact that you left plenty of games (not in the middle of a ongoing game, but in lobby) because you didnt want to lose points.

4. Im not here to sh*t talk, im here to shut all you ******s up. Including you Crop. No point in talking **** (even if its in a sense of humour) because poeple will just get the wrong idea.

I think I speak for all when I say there are more important things to do then bicker about someones "humerous" attempt at making a joke. and quite frankly i thought it was pretty funny, considering crop is THE all and END all of NOOBS...

Just kidding bro.

But anyway, once SC:CT comes out, ill be all over that **** and would want to pick up R.A. again, keep in touch guys, and keep the peace.

cropduster19
10-15-2004, 06:03 PM
hahahahahaha, this is great. any time u wann go hark, just email me (keko4201@netscape.net). omg we are the best(thats what harkonin said). hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

u aint ****! u might beat us one game, but like u said about the tourny, it mightn ot be our day. hahahahaha, omg. omg. 1st place in rank, wow. do u even work. or goto school? anything but splinter cell. u do realize u cant make a living out of splinter cell right? was just wonderijng if u knew that. lol, and spider, wha happened today. cause u could have seen how i played since nobody has, but u left my room 2wice. whats up wit that. whatever. anytime hark

redskirts
10-15-2004, 06:12 PM
wow, crop that was out of line sorry man.

Objective view on this one, your own bud tells you to calm down and it appears that he is the reason that hark went down in those games, and you turn right around and post that.

Jeez man calm yourself. Hark is on enough for you guys to find him. Hook up with tackle and play hark and dumunk and see where it goes. No rank just relax play some games and there you go. Let's keep the small community going at least until SC3 gives it a boost.

cropduster19
10-15-2004, 06:39 PM
i dont know why u guys say that im tlaking ****. im only repling to his posts. thats all. nobody says nothing to him when he swears hes the best? so come. seriously, if u aint gonna pop his bubbly. then someone has too. i might not be able to do it in splinter cell but im not gonna let him say hes the best on the forums, cause we all know thats a load of ****.

i believe thats what hark posted
(Settle it with a game or stfu, because we are the best. )

yet nobody says anythign to him. are u guys afraid to say somehting to him about his ego. i guess so

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 06:51 PM
For A-Eops_Beast

Effex and Gandalf (if they were still playing) will PWN you in a realy huge way man.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats actually not true either, we had great games with them BUT depending on map mode and day of the week it went either way, either they pwned us or we pwned them. 50/50 there. And actually it wasn't Effex it was Gandalf and Mcpimp.

For Samily

but lets not deny the fact that you left plenty of games (not in the middle of a ongoing game, but in lobby)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your right, but your also not mentioning the fact that I left even after we WON a match. I rarely if ever play on other servers, just how I am.

As for you Tom -

You keep talking but I just got done talking to Hybrid he says you were playing for quite a while there, we were playing all day and you didnt show your face once.

Like I said settle it ingame or STFU. And yeah I did say that WE as in VSC is the best clan, period. You wanna disprove it prove it ingame.

P.S. I work 5 days a week, tutor 10 hours per week, tend bar 4 nights a week, go out with the guys 2 nights a week and live with my girlfriend.

R.A.ToMfEx1
10-15-2004, 08:04 PM
OK This is funny But anyway.

Crop!! You need to chill the **** out!!

Hark!! You need to chill the **** out!!

`I guess cant get a point strait to you. The Tournament spoke for all the clans out playing SC . Atleast back in the day. Now There are new ppl and different clans old ones go new one come. As for R.A. It has done what it did. The games played back then are games that will stay in the past and there wont be the same now. Old ppl left and new ones joined. Since Effex does not play and nowI dont have a steady partner. But I am working on it and I am looking forward to games with VSC in the future.

RedSkirts You are right. People need to chill out and hold peace in the small community of SC.

dS_eXoDuS
10-15-2004, 08:10 PM
whats with all the rage?

how about this people!

ITS JUST A FRIGGEN GAME

LOOL!

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Agreed.

But I am working on it and I am looking forward to games with VSC in the future.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be nice to have some competition again.

dS_eXoDuS
10-15-2004, 08:32 PM
hey hark i just looked down at the list of last posters

and i saw ur name like 300 times

LMAO

i wish i could do that 2 make my post count higher

hehehehe :---)

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 09:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BigSlim_UK
10-15-2004, 09:55 PM
for a start the SC tourny's dont mean a thing for 2 reasons....

1) European players cant compete in them (not the ones that have been posted on these forums, and dont think i am thinking that i am saying that we would have won, me and Duke are slightly above average at this game)

and 2) it dont prove anything because everyone is susceptable to off days....let me use an off topic example......

I play Ten Pin Bowling, have done since the age of 12, i have an average of 180+. I enetered a tournament one year and with my 180 average i beat someone with a 240 average. Suffice to say the person i beat was having an off day while i was still bowling to my average. My point being is that knock out tournament dont prove that a player is the best, it just proves that he was the best that day (or looking at the other side of the coin wasn't the worst that day)

HarkoninVSC
10-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Not to mention 1/2 the teams no-showed the first round. Anyways everyone knew it would be them or us, poo happens. I'm just glad some other team didnt come out of the blue and take it.

C.A.T.ops
10-15-2004, 11:10 PM
What if the person who was having a good day was going easy on the person who was having a bad day? Then what? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

S.a.S-Xietsu
10-16-2004, 05:19 AM
Then that's a wild card and an entire 'nother story, hahaha :P. And to this overall junk - Harkonin is a cocky mother trucker but, it is true. Nobody will ever beat him because his practically incosistent ways of NOT playing keep his skill up to par, and he ALWAYS has a fresh supply of good partners gathered together due to his little even numbered clan of quite a good overall skill.

I think though, that if I started to play again and had a consistent, serious partner (as equally skilled as me), that I would be able to be serious and have my clumsy ways offset and be able to defeat the lil' rascals known as the VSC. Thought, to start things off, I need a microphone. Well - this is what I had said to myself in the past (and still believe it to have been true) but this game doesn't really encapture me now anymore with Fable out and me having to beat it another time trying to be Evil and all. Oh yeah, and The Sims 2; but it's not working and I'm gonna get that to work and start playin' that once I'm done with this here gem. And by that time, Halo 2, B.C., Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Battlefield 2, Dungeon Siege II, Grand Theft Auto IV: San Andreas, Half Life 2, The Urbz, and MORE will be out.

Hmm, so in conclusion, my Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow experience has practically ended but I might pick it up a few times more if I feel in the mood.

(P.S. If worse comes to worse and The Sims 2 doesn't work, then I'll probably be back if I can't find something else http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. Anyways, who could resist all the fun junk that happens in the PC Community Forums?)

(P.S. #2 I think I'm gonna' hop on to play right now...giving Fable a rest =D)

C.A.T.ops
10-16-2004, 07:46 PM
I don't think Xietsu likes Harkonin very much.

lochang19
10-16-2004, 10:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C.A.T.ops:
I don't think Xietsu likes Harkonin very much. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very astute. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Lol what was your first clue?

Hes been mad ever since the rank wars, he wanted my points and to be #1 but I kept telling him I didn't want his points so beat him in Non-Ranked matches to prove my point.

I still love ya Xiet.

S.a.S-Xietsu
10-17-2004, 01:37 AM
harkonin is a crazy weanie butt; and cat.ops - you is teh foo, i dont hate harkonin, hes just a weanie butt who needs reprimanding every now and then =O...

C.A.T.ops
10-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Lol. I know you don't hate Hark. In fact, I like it when Hark and Xietsu argue. It gives me a reason to post something. Kinda like a moderator.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

HarkoninVSC
10-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Who's arguing? I simply state fact, And he pretends to be intelligent.

C.A.T.ops
10-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Now I'm argueing with you.

HarkoninVSC
10-18-2004, 07:41 AM
You guys hear something?

redskirts
10-18-2004, 07:44 AM
I beat HARK...took his arss on and he lostttttt.....hahahaha...

oh wait he had a "noob" partner....ok forget it.....we beat HARK, man you tormented that guy last night, after you left he was all sorts of ticked off. Funny stuff.

HarkoninVSC
10-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Other than getting nOObed, good game. I'll play a real 1 with you tonight with Shadow.

Actually it was worth it, inbetween nOOb boy doing nothing and dying he kept typing STFU, as Daed would say "Hi-larious".

SITHDUKE
10-18-2004, 08:35 AM
Aw poop. Dead didn't say that once last night. I'll have to work at it. Maybe he'll say it on the mic for me if i ask real nice =)

Btw i'm not sure if R.A is still a functional clan and if they aren't then that does make VSC the best "Clan" on SC. Just a thought.

HarkoninVSC
10-18-2004, 04:32 PM
ShadowKillas Back today!