PDA

View Full Version : contract assignments never ending?

elrimen
12-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Hello I have already made 875 contract assignment but the game is never ending!

I have put my assassins from Lisbon to Constantinople and they must be very tired will it never end or the 1000th contract will end the game I've finished the game already with rome rebuilt at 100%, all the borgia flags removed , all the feathers collected, all 100% synchronized, and the puzzles from subject 16 discovered, and all virtual training gold medals!

When will it end I want to start playing multiplayer!

Thank you

elrimen
12-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Hello I have already made 875 contract assignment but the game is never ending!

I have put my assassins from Lisbon to Constantinople and they must be very tired will it never end or the 1000th contract will end the game I've finished the game already with rome rebuilt at 100%, all the borgia flags removed , all the feathers collected, all 100% synchronized, and the puzzles from subject 16 discovered, and all virtual training gold medals!

When will it end I want to start playing multiplayer!

Thank you

elrimen
12-12-2010, 08:17 PM
I just want to know if the contract assignment will one day end yes or no!

I'm tired of going to the pigeon coops!

Truly

Ultimate_Night
12-12-2010, 08:20 PM
The contracts are always available, so you can train new assassins should something happen to your Level 10 ones.

elrimen
12-12-2010, 08:27 PM
So does that mean that it will never end then and I am doing this for nothing wasting hours and hours, and I could have already been playing multiplayer?

It's highly unlikely that one assassin in level 10 will die unless i make it go into a mission level 5 alone!

EmperorxZurg
12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
yep. you did some useless busy work. The assassins are still employed after all in the future. No matter what, you're going to have missions. Just in case you purposefully kill off an assassin or such. Get onto mp.

elrimen
12-13-2010, 04:13 AM
thanks again Ultimate_Night and d1sturbedme_468 76 hours wasted!

No problem i will go to multiplayer now I have some hours to waste but it will be fun