PDA

View Full Version : Bushes/hay bales and preachers = FUN!

chthulhuftaghn
06-16-2011, 01:50 PM
This may not be anything new, but when i am in a goofy mood, i have this exact build and all i do is hide in bushes all game long. Its decoy, morph and blender.

Its really just to torment pursuers.

I either morph a crowd next to a bush or blend a single persona before diving in. Then when the whispers are real loud, i use decoy.

It doesnt always work. But i swear, i finished 1st or 2nd place ONCE doing this with only like 1 or 2 kills.

The best bushes or bales are those near open areas with lots of persona activtiy.

Whats really good about this is that half way through the match, or into the next match if most people continue playing, you then start to get people expecting you to be in the bushes. Thats when you mix it up and stay outside of the bush in a blended or morphed crowd.

Oh yeah, and one more thing i like to do is on any map that has those preacher guys constantly talking ( i know there is another name for them) i like to stand right next to them or behind. Again, to annoy pursuers. I use a charge and strong smoke build for this. Whats great a out this is you have nothong above you to worry about, like on st michel, and you have the church to your back. So as the pursuers come to you, all you have to do is wait for them to begin to walk beyond the personas standing in front of the preacher. Or anyone approaching from the sides where the AI doesnt go.

Again, this is more for fun. But it is sure fun to see the same people try over and over again to get me as i stun them over and over.

I dont do this all that often, but when in the mood its just something different and fun to do.

chthulhuftaghn
06-16-2011, 01:50 PM
This may not be anything new, but when i am in a goofy mood, i have this exact build and all i do is hide in bushes all game long. Its decoy, morph and blender.

Its really just to torment pursuers.

I either morph a crowd next to a bush or blend a single persona before diving in. Then when the whispers are real loud, i use decoy.

It doesnt always work. But i swear, i finished 1st or 2nd place ONCE doing this with only like 1 or 2 kills.

The best bushes or bales are those near open areas with lots of persona activtiy.

Whats really good about this is that half way through the match, or into the next match if most people continue playing, you then start to get people expecting you to be in the bushes. Thats when you mix it up and stay outside of the bush in a blended or morphed crowd.

Oh yeah, and one more thing i like to do is on any map that has those preacher guys constantly talking ( i know there is another name for them) i like to stand right next to them or behind. Again, to annoy pursuers. I use a charge and strong smoke build for this. Whats great a out this is you have nothong above you to worry about, like on st michel, and you have the church to your back. So as the pursuers come to you, all you have to do is wait for them to begin to walk beyond the personas standing in front of the preacher. Or anyone approaching from the sides where the AI doesnt go.

Again, this is more for fun. But it is sure fun to see the same people try over and over again to get me as i stun them over and over.

I dont do this all that often, but when in the mood its just something different and fun to do.

BigBalledEagle
06-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah, this is fun to do sometimes. I like to do it at Castel Gandolfo and just camp at the top of the stage around one of the two bushes.

obliviondoll
06-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Another good one for Decoy is when you use Decoy and Smoke, and the first time a player comes at you, you run in and drop Smoke, then stun them. The next time, you pop Decoy, and they'll run in or use an ability to try and avoid getting caught in Smoke, and end up giving you a Lure.

BigBalledEagle
06-16-2011, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Another good one for Decoy is when you use Decoy and Smoke, and the first time a player comes at you, you run in and drop Smoke, then stun them. The next time, you pop Decoy, and they'll run in or use an ability to try and avoid getting caught in Smoke, and end up giving you a Lure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In the second encounter you described, I could see somebody dropping Smoke and then Poisoning the Decoy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

CerealAssassin
06-16-2011, 05:06 PM
lol yea stuff like that is fun.

I actually fell for a decoy tonight, not many people use it so dont kind of expect it, just saw the persona i was after dart out and i just fell for it totally, then i was like omg what a fool that was obviously a decoy@

Jack-Reacher
06-16-2011, 05:56 PM
I pretty much just play the game to do this kind of stuff. Since I rarely play the game all i do is find new ways of getting stuns and kills, and new unorthodox spots on the map. Most of the time my strategies wont give me max points, but simply are fun to try out. Once you forget about ranking and templar score you arent limited to try new things