PDA

View Full Version : something made me curious(demo)

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 09:49 AM
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/8247/scct1004cy.gif
is that login data just for fun, or does it actually have a purpose?

Ghost_Leader_1
02-18-2005, 10:00 AM
Is that from the Xbox demo???

S.a.S-Akbari
02-18-2005, 10:01 AM
IT seems like login for fun

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 10:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ghost_Leader_1:
Is that from the Xbox demo??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on the Xbox demo too .. and the PC demo.

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 10:14 AM
pc demo...
but I'd like to know why it says coop owns you... in single player mode :/

-off topic-
I just noticed you start to walk real slow when you're close to an enemyhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
also.. if you take your time at some points in the mission, new ways become available...

Ninj3r
02-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Eh? o_O

New ways are always available :|

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 10:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ninj3r:
Eh? o_O

New ways are always available :| <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, but I noticed a point, where if you rush there, and take out the enemy immediately, you'll have to take the most obvious way... if you let the enemy do his thing, he opens up another way.

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Yeah and that's a fun way to go, too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Here's a question (and SPOILER)
A secondary objective is to kill Lacerda. Well, has anyone even seen this guy in the mission anywhere? I thought he may have been in the room where they're torturing Morgenholt, as there are 3 of them in there at first. One leaves. I managed to kill all 3 guys with a frag grenade, but Grim said it was just a technician that I killed. I'm assuming it's an objective that's scripted to not be accomplished, atleast not in the first mission anyway.

SpiderFreak
02-18-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't know. I'll see what I can figure out.

To reply to Terrax:

*****SPOILER!*********************
*The mission gets cancelled
*because Lacerda gets away.

SF

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 10:41 AM
SPOILER**************************

I figured he gets away without a chance of even seeing him. Ubi probably made that the secondary objective just to introduce his character. For purposes of realism you're told to kill him if you spot him, but the game's scripted to where he's long gone before you have the chance .. and you probably get a second crack at taking him out later on.

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 10:43 AM
lacerda is long gone on a ship, the guy talking to the radio in the lighthouse confirms this.
that 3th torturer is the one staring out of the window near that computer you need to acces...
interrogate him and sam'll ask him why he tortured that guy.

HorTyS
02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
Yeah and that's a fun way to go, too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Here's a question (and SPOILER)
A secondary objective is to kill Lacerda. Well, has anyone even seen this guy in the mission anywhere? I thought he may have been in the room where they're torturing Morgenholt, as there are 3 of them in there at first. One leaves. I managed to kill all 3 guys with a frag grenade, but Grim said it was just a technician that I killed. I'm assuming it's an objective that's scripted to not be accomplished, atleast not in the first mission anyway. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Lacerda is long gone by the time you get there, if you interrogate the guard in the tent, he says Lacerda had left an hour ago, it's supposed to be that since Lacerda is the leader of these guerillas, that he was an oppertunity objective, but he's gone by the time the demo starts.