PDA

View Full Version : Control Fix

xwingvmanx
12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
I always have my doubts about going into a game linked with a movie, but I have to say I am enjoying the game. I decided to play through the first time as a Na'vi. My one real complaint is the control set up. I don't like the fact that when you switch to a melee weapon you still use R1, having the controls switch to Square (idk what it would be for the xbox360) for attack. Also switching the dodge move to maybe L2, I accidentally hit L1 all the time thinking I can zoom in. This usually results in me taking a big fall. If nothing else, at least in a patch to make it possible to change the buttons around yourself. Just mainly I want the attack button to switch from R1 to Square depending on if I am using a range or melee weapon and I'll be happy.

Also on a side note, personally I think the camera is way to far off to the right of the character. I feel like it needs to be brought in a little closer.

xwingvmanx
12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
I always have my doubts about going into a game linked with a movie, but I have to say I am enjoying the game. I decided to play through the first time as a Na'vi. My one real complaint is the control set up. I don't like the fact that when you switch to a melee weapon you still use R1, having the controls switch to Square (idk what it would be for the xbox360) for attack. Also switching the dodge move to maybe L2, I accidentally hit L1 all the time thinking I can zoom in. This usually results in me taking a big fall. If nothing else, at least in a patch to make it possible to change the buttons around yourself. Just mainly I want the attack button to switch from R1 to Square depending on if I am using a range or melee weapon and I'll be happy.

Also on a side note, personally I think the camera is way to far off to the right of the character. I feel like it needs to be brought in a little closer.