PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Alliance

CoreySeidel
12-02-2010, 01:51 AM
So who's gonna be playin this when it comes out?

CoreySeidel
12-02-2010, 01:51 AM
So who's gonna be playin this when it comes out?

W.E.S.P
12-02-2010, 02:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoreySeidel:
So who's gonna be playin this when it comes out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The servers are that bad i didnt get to play 1 game of this mode yesterday. Hopefully they will update them for when the DLC hits and things wil be sorted. If they are then i will be playing it.

obliviondoll
12-02-2010, 03:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoreySeidel:

The servers are that bad i didnt get to play 1 game of this mode yesterday. Hopefully they will update them for when the DLC hits and things wil be sorted. If they are then i will be playing it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes. It's the server's fault you can't play the game mode that doesn't come out until the 14th.

That's good logic right there.

ooohezio
12-02-2010, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:

The servers are that bad i didnt get to play 1 game of this mode yesterday. Hopefully they will update them for when the DLC hits and things wil be sorted. If they are then i will be playing it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes. It's the server's fault you can't play the game mode that doesn't come out until the 14th.

That's good logic right there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey snooty you're going round trolling every thread. Stop it right now.

Nick1021
12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Alliance. Already the least played gamemode(except for ADVANCED wanted). Add an advanced to it and you can only play during prime time on friday and saturday.

Nick1021
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ooohezio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

That's good logic right there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey snooty you're going round trolling every thread. Stop it right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh c'mon kid.

That's the worst trolling ever. Holy crap. I mean your so obvious.

Go to the battlefield bad company 2 forums. I think most of the trolls are still there. Learn from them.

Jack-Reacher
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Well what else was he supposed to say? Someone says the servers are crap and they didnt get to play a single round of a mode that hasnt even been released, hell I would say something smart *** as well at a comment that thick

ooohezio
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
Well what else was he supposed to say? Someone says the servers are crap and they didnt get to play a single round of a mode that hasnt even been released, hell I would say something smart *** as well at a comment that thick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? What? Who? All I know is that he's a *****.

Jack-Reacher
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
...so you didnt even read the topic and start calling him a troll?

ooohezio
12-02-2010, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
...so you didnt even read the topic and start calling him a troll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest, I'll bet the misunderstanding guy has a bigger **** than he does.

Jack-Reacher
12-02-2010, 08:24 PM
You would know

ooohezio
12-02-2010, 08:49 PM
You would know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>

Jack-Reacher
12-02-2010, 09:13 PM
lmfao