PDA

View Full Version : Problem Login from Netherlands Site

Whitecash
12-28-2010, 05:59 AM
So i was trying login on Dutch Site Unishop. but it say still "Aanmelden"(login) but why not Say "Welcome Username) and btw. i lost info about DLC 3, so i did buying DLC 3 and i dont get it. i dont see Software installion Only S7_DLC_Unlock-Guide-EFIGS So i am confused this.

Whitecash
12-28-2010, 05:59 AM
So i was trying login on Dutch Site Unishop. but it say still "Aanmelden"(login) but why not Say "Welcome Username) and btw. i lost info about DLC 3, so i did buying DLC 3 and i dont get it. i dont see Software installion Only S7_DLC_Unlock-Guide-EFIGS So i am confused this.

rally_astra
12-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Klopt ik had dat probleem ook, als het goed is heb je in je mailbox een mail met je Redeem code. zo niet dan kun je hem zo nog terug vinden !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BB_EarnyC:
Hello,

You can always find your purchased DLC Key in the Ubishop under:

Help &gt; Download Info

Under the topic "How do I receive my Serial/Code" you can look into your order.

Simply enter your order number (has been sent to you after the purchse) and your UbiShop/Ubi.com account password.

With the details of your order you will find a serial. That IS your DLC Key.

It looks something like this

S7W-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

With this serial you can unlock the DLC within the game.

Please note: My proxy won´t let me access the UbiShop with a language other than German. So I cannot give you a link, and the help section names in this post are translated. But I am sure you get what I mean http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I hope this help.

Best
EarnyC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>