PDA

View Full Version : 2 Really crappy problems

Psychomatt69
10-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Ok first one is multiplayer.

i bought the collecters edtion of far cry 2 the day it was release. It was great, Great work to the ubi soft team and everyone. ok problems:

1: When i log into multi everything is sweet. then i try joining a ranked game. ok it does it's little loading screen which is really annoying flicking on and off (don't know if thats just me). then it connects, now ether i get an error saying punkbuster has dissconnected you due to driver failer (yes i have the latest drivers and i downloaded them manualy). the second one is just you have been banned. now i think it's a punk buster problem now i installed punkbuster my self and added the game. so i don't know Please help.

2: i have also found out that in single mode i can't find the new gun missions. i played like 4-5 of them and the last time i just ignored it thinking it would come back. but no. i have been to every gun shop on the first act (cause i haven't passed it). so can someone please help with that to.

Best regards Matt

Psychomatt69
10-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Ok first one is multiplayer.

i bought the collecters edtion of far cry 2 the day it was release. It was great, Great work to the ubi soft team and everyone. ok problems:

1: When i log into multi everything is sweet. then i try joining a ranked game. ok it does it's little loading screen which is really annoying flicking on and off (don't know if thats just me). then it connects, now ether i get an error saying punkbuster has dissconnected you due to driver failer (yes i have the latest drivers and i downloaded them manualy). the second one is just you have been banned. now i think it's a punk buster problem now i installed punkbuster my self and added the game. so i don't know Please help.

2: i have also found out that in single mode i can't find the new gun missions. i played like 4-5 of them and the last time i just ignored it thinking it would come back. but no. i have been to every gun shop on the first act (cause i haven't passed it). so can someone please help with that to.

Best regards Matt

jmilliner
10-28-2008, 08:46 PM
You can only get the gun missions if you aren't on any other mission currently. When you finish your next mission for the UFLL or the APA or the Underground/Priest or the cell tower voice then look at the map and the gun shops should have a mission icon on them.

colonelgeek
10-29-2008, 12:04 AM
you need to advance the game to unlock more weapons.

the punkbuster error thing has more to do with the sever you're connecting to from what i gather. just try and try again. my copy did the same thing but it worked eventually.

Psychomatt69
10-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the help. But the thing with the mission is i have. i have completed my missions. i have no mission the only objective i have is to get a new mission and it's still not there.