PDA

View Full Version : News? Update?anything UBi/arkane?HELLO!!!

Roland2007
01-12-2007, 08:45 AM
I just want a responce from someone just like
so many other people on here.New patch?Maybe some reasurance that your doing something.
ANYTHING?HELLO UBI/arkane!!!!!!!

Roland2007
01-12-2007, 08:45 AM
I just want a responce from someone just like
so many other people on here.New patch?Maybe some reasurance that your doing something.
ANYTHING?HELLO UBI/arkane!!!!!!!

Tsar_of_Cows
01-12-2007, 01:47 PM
I agree, the support we are getting here is abysmal.

I could forgive an awfull lot if we had communication from the Devs on what they were doing about how poorly finished this game is.

I remember when X3: Reunion came out, it was pretty buggy, and the devs were on the forum appologiseing and had a patch out within a week.

The support we have here is just terrible, we have one pretty half hearted post saying "sorry" and no news, no updates, nothing.

I feel like I'm bing pissed on here by Ubisoft and Arkane.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------
Allways pack a rocket launcher.

"We are playthings in the hands of time, dancing to music which is not our own"

ForgeBimbo
01-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Perhaps if you go ahead and buy the game again for only $35 then maybe your extra financial support will help move things along.

I will typically only buy a game several months after it's come out after checking the forums. Well I had several friends that played without issue and got the game for christmas and can't currently play for more than 5-10 minutes at a time if I'm lucky...

Match_
01-13-2007, 06:59 AM
If you play 5 - 10 minutes, try to launch with the -dxlevel 81 option in the launching shortcut.
For me it solved such instability issues
Game is a bit less beautifull but at least it is stable.
( i use 16:10 1280:800 on a X700 Mobility with last omega drivers installed )
Be just carefull you have to change resolution each time you launch the game this way