PDA

View Full Version : I think my game is broken - help?

Paigne
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Well im in story mode of the game and everything is going fine I suppose. I can walk on water and I believe i've done a couple of minor missions after that. But no more ninja missions or social quests appear on the mini map. I thought it was something wrong with the game, but i kept doing the mini games ( thinking it might work itself out,) but it didn't. So if anyone knows how to fix it or if i need to talk to someone specifically, please tell me.

Paigne
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Well im in story mode of the game and everything is going fine I suppose. I can walk on water and I believe i've done a couple of minor missions after that. But no more ninja missions or social quests appear on the mini map. I thought it was something wrong with the game, but i kept doing the mini games ( thinking it might work itself out,) but it didn't. So if anyone knows how to fix it or if i need to talk to someone specifically, please tell me.

teamliquid
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
same thing happened to me. talk to any person that has a happy face over their head, they will point you to where you have to go

Paigne
11-26-2007, 02:41 PM
If that was the case, no problem. But not even the villagers point me in the right direction. Naruto says something about hes gonna be hokage and they keep doing what they're doing at that moment. I have 90% of the population happy with me so its not like im talking to the wrong person, they all ignore me.

Paigne
11-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Any thoughts anyone?