PDA

View Full Version : Beowulf

angry1990
01-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Hello

Firstly , I want to tell that my E is poor but I'll try to explain as well as I can

<
I'm sorry to put my topic here but I didn't find any Beowulf Forum

I want to tell ubi that I was love it's games
but now I hate this company and I decided to
forget this company after I had played the Beowulf game ... I really feel shudder when I saw the nude woman ... why ubi just why?!!

I don't know why they put these things in the game ??!! not all people like Immporal games
I want a clean game to play and feel happy

these games makes me hate all the company and don't buy any game from it

I'm sure there are too many people support me

they like the pure game

OTSDARVA-
02-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Completely random and unrelated to armored core. do you have such a burning need to discuss this that you must put it in a random and unrelated forum?

angry.1990
02-27-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm sorry

but I'm talking about all the games

and I used beowulf as example

so there's no peoblem if I put it here or in any forum

because most of games are include bad things

DEMONC9714
02-27-2009, 01:40 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif this doesnt bother me at all. why dont you read the not suitable part at the bottom and just not by that game? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

OTSDARVA-
02-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Whoa. Since when are games pure? Ghost Recon, Gears of War, Armored Core, Assassins's Creed, and Call of Duty are but a few examples. Most games these days envolve killing people and other depravities. So why does Beowulf bother you?

lulz, uh, demon, could you refrase your post for me? I don't understand.

If it's the nudity that bothers you, that would have been in the rating description. What is Beowulf even rated? I didn't think there was FULL nudity in even M games (GTA IV). So what's the problem?

angry.1990
02-28-2009, 02:38 AM
I remember PS1 games

there was no nudity games

and if it was , it's not like PS3 games

nowadays the games became worst than the past

I don't know why they think that the

nudity is the secret of people impressing !!

I played assassins creed and it was a nice game

I liked it

I didn't think there was FULL nudity in even M games (GTA IV).

I forgot that game and I didn't like to talk about it because it's the worst game
and when some one tell me that the game is so bad I forgot it and I did't think to have it
althouth it was one of my favourite games
but now it doesn't mean anything to me \:

So what's the problem?

The problem is when u feel that some games r
pure contrast with a very bad nudity games

to me the game which includes nudity is bad

I don't need to compare it with more nudity game

because I will throw it all in garbage

OTSDARVA-
02-28-2009, 07:57 PM
So wait. You didn't answer my question. I'm pretty sure that there is not full nudity in even M games, as evidenced by GTA IV. Is this true? If there is no full nudity, then why do you care? As it is why do you care anyways? Nudity is humanities natural state. We didn't always ware cloths you know. I'm not like some freak nudist or anything, but it still says something about how perverted our culture is. If you had read the rating descriptors on the box, you would have known to stay away. Conclusion, you brought this upon yourself.

angry.1990
03-01-2009, 05:28 AM
u mean that GTA IV is not a full nudity game ???

*_* it is the most nudity game and I thank my god I didn't buy it and lost my money because if I bought it I would not play it

I am a muslim and muslims don't like nudity

so we want a pure version of the games

we don't wait it to be a full nudity game

to hate it but we hate it if it contain anything opposite with our religion

obliviondoll
03-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by angry.1990:
u mean that GTA IV is not a full nudity game ???

*_* it is the most nudity game and I thank my god I didn't buy it and lost my money because if I bought it I would not play it

I am a muslim and muslims don't like nudity

so we want a pure version of the games

we don't wait it to be a full nudity game

to hate it but we hate it if it contain anything opposite with our religion

Attempted translation:

"Actually, I'm not offended by nudity, my belief system tells me to be, and I'm upset with m belief system for disapproving of something I'd like to see."

I'm not sure this is what you actually meant, because your English isn't great (sounds like it's not you first language), but that's what it sounds like you were saying just then.

Rogue__Spear
03-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Your religion tells you to cut peoples heads off but forbids you to look at a pair of CGI ****?

angry.1990
03-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I want to say that when I buy beowulf game
I saw M rate and there was no nudity word
but when I visit ESRB site and search of this game I found out that the game contain nudity but it wasn't mintioned ..

Your religion tells you to cut peoples heads off but forbids you to look at a pair of CGI ****?

If your leg or hand was injured and u can't cure it ... the best thing to do is to cut it
to prevent the virus of spreading ..isn't that right?

OTSDARVA-
03-11-2009, 10:24 PM
"If your leg or hand was injured and u can't cure it ... the best thing to do is to cut it
to prevent the virus of spreading ..isn't that right?"

I don't think that's what he was talking about, unless you mean that in a metaforical sense... In which case I don't know what to say without being racist and getting banned.

angry.1990
03-12-2009, 06:11 AM
sorry I didn't understand u

anyway we want a pure version to buy the games

if they don't want .. we won't buy the game

OTSDARVA-
03-16-2009, 12:59 PM
I seriously doupt that Ubisoft gives half a crap if a few extremists who don't like nudity despite the fact that we are the only things in nature to wear cloths don't buy some of there games.

angry.1990
03-19-2009, 04:04 AM
that's not an extremists

but that's ethics

We have a brain and we must use it

If we don't , will live like the animals

we all must hate the nudity because it's an immoral conduct

angry.1990
03-19-2009, 04:06 AM
If we don't ,we will live like the animals

obliviondoll
03-31-2009, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by angry.1990:
that's not an extremists

but that's ethics

We have a brain and we must use it

If we don't , will live like the animals

we all must hate the nudity because it's an immoral conduct

The two parts in bold contradict one another. Suggested fix:

Should have been posted by angry.1990:
Everyone should follow the moral code I dictate, instead of being allowed to develop their own, in spite of the fact that my writing it barely coherent.

Raide
03-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Games have specific ratings based upon their content. It is always advisable to check the Ratings before purchasing games, since they outline the content on the game packaging.

Some games do have content that some gamers might find disturbing or offensive but this is down to gamer to research potential games before purchasing them.

Once a game passes certification, there is little than can be done about the content if people later find it questionable.