PDA

View Full Version : Does response time affect shooting precision?

GCP_Leader
08-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I experimented something strange this morning. I went to a TH round that I was not hosting, with my favourite XM8 in single shot mode (I love that sound, :-)

I had the opportunity to head shot a terro who was stuck somewhere reloading his &*$@ SPAS12. I aimed carefully and hit him around 4 or 5 times. I did *not* see the blood, then he terminated his reloading and shot me dead.

Any explanation?

GCP_Leader
08-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I experimented something strange this morning. I went to a TH round that I was not hosting, with my favourite XM8 in single shot mode (I love that sound, :-)

I had the opportunity to head shot a terro who was stuck somewhere reloading his &*$@ SPAS12. I aimed carefully and hit him around 4 or 5 times. I did *not* see the blood, then he terminated his reloading and shot me dead.

Any explanation?

Dirtymurph
08-10-2010, 02:38 PM
It was probably lag.If you have even an OK connection to the host in this game your hit detection will be bad.The reloading animation for the shotgun can be stopped,its not a animation problem.Terrorist usually wont do it though.Its also possible the terrorist was glitched and that made your shots not register.