PDA

View Full Version : Ak

reade17
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, seeing as how I dont have this game yet(ps3) I was wondering what are the opinions on the ak. Ive looked and havent found too many people to talk about it. it doesnt seem like it is very commonly used. I was also curious what guns you start out with for multiplayer when you have no experience points.

Thanks guys

reade17
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, seeing as how I dont have this game yet(ps3) I was wondering what are the opinions on the ak. Ive looked and havent found too many people to talk about it. it doesnt seem like it is very commonly used. I was also curious what guns you start out with for multiplayer when you have no experience points.

Thanks guys

SpecialDeLuxe41
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
just a guess but the AK will probably be different on the ps3 than on the 360 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif
and you dont even get the AK until srg.major(i think)

reade17
05-20-2007, 06:01 PM
doesnt matter. im sure theres a chance the guns will be the exact same? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif I think its like 83 000 points til you get it but it doesnt mean people dont have it and can't talk about it.

Clckwrkr
05-20-2007, 06:32 PM
As someone who's played the game a lot -- I'm a Colonel, acquired almostly entirely through Team Sharpshooter matches -- I think the AK-47 in the 360 version of the game is a fine gun. It has more recoil and a slower rate of fire than most of the other assault rifles, but the damage incurred seems to be a bit higher as well; on single shot, it's pretty awesome.

I've experimented with all of the assault rifles, and I think each has their own unique feel. As most people would suggest, you should just give them all a try and choose the one you prefer.

Also keep in mind that guns may perform differently in the single-player story mode and the online mode.

reade17
05-20-2007, 09:12 PM
thanks man. guess il have to wait 22 more days to find out exactly what its like. I wish there were more videos with people using it, almost every video i've seen is mp7's and the famas

winning_formula
05-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeh all the old videos have the mp7a1, it was the best gun way back before patch#1, after that a lot of people went to the mtar then after patch#2 it started getting a lot more varied. Now after patch#3 a lot of the guns were tuned down too much and its completely varied.

xSilkyTouchx
05-22-2007, 12:40 PM
the AK's single shot is one of the best for assaul rifles...

...online, maybe 1 person uses it every other game >.>

Lord_DA
05-22-2007, 05:28 PM
I r@pe with it in full auto. Best gun IMO.

reade17
05-22-2007, 05:44 PM
thats what I want to hear. that gun seems to suit the game and in every game I play that fetaures the ak I generally like to use it

reade17
05-22-2007, 06:46 PM
aaaand what guns do you start out with?

winning_formula
05-24-2007, 07:26 AM
You start out with all the guns you really need. You will during your painfully long journey to Elite unlock the 552 commando, Ak, desert eagle, spas 12 and some sniper.

It eill take you some time to unlock the deagle and ak.

TW_Night_Fox
05-24-2007, 07:39 AM
The MP7 is locked until SPC.

Lord_DA
05-24-2007, 08:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TW_Night_Fox:
The MP7 is locked until SPC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
which is still my sniper rifle of choice

TW_Night_Fox
05-24-2007, 08:44 AM
Lol.

chewy117
05-25-2007, 06:14 AM
the AK-47 is the best with the single shoot makes it all the more better.

XxMistaMADDxX
05-25-2007, 03:03 PM
AK is a great an THE MOST UNDERRATED closw quarter combat weapons in the game.

It has great damage and is the easiest Assault Rifle to BURST fire with only 1 bullet coming out.

In CQC, most think that it's slower rate of fire will hurt you. I find that the slower rate of fire is balanced out by its power. It drops people. The nice thing with the slow rate of fire is that unlike the MTAR and FAMAS, which have an extremely high ROF, the AK is able to continue firing a clip at ALL other assault rifles while they are reloading. You have a better chance at killing them IMO.

My favorite is the MTAR but a close 2nd would be a tie between the AK and G36C.

winning_formula
05-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Tried out the Ak today and i must say it does pack a punch. I enjoyed it for a while actually playing well with it,i always do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, but i just couldn't use it in close quarters and from close quarters ii mean 1-8 m. i just can't handle the recoil. I probably could in time get used to it nut for now think ill stick with my puney little mp5