PDA

View Full Version : What's the most amazing thing an enemy has done to you.

stealthmaster736
05-29-2005, 04:18 PM
This thread is for times when a guard or guards did something to you that took you by suprise.
For me, I was playing the Hokkadio level.Well, I got into a firefight in the courtyard with the cars.And one of the guards opened up a car door and took cover behind it.I was suprised.

stealthmaster736
05-29-2005, 04:18 PM
This thread is for times when a guard or guards did something to you that took you by suprise.
For me, I was playing the Hokkadio level.Well, I got into a firefight in the courtyard with the cars.And one of the guards opened up a car door and took cover behind it.I was suprised.

Jason-Bourne223
05-29-2005, 04:23 PM
The first time I got door bashed. I was thinking "Ha ha, I'll bash the door on that lousy little twerp." Then I wait too long, and BASH!!! I was like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif.

Soul Thief
05-29-2005, 05:42 PM
I was on Panama and i had set off 4 alarms, and when i was heading down to the vault, those three guards had brought out the safe, the cabinet, and the desk and had barricaded themselves next to the office. I walked around the corner and was like WOAH!

SABU1111
05-30-2005, 04:20 AM
The guard at the start of Hokkaido drop attacked me.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-30-2005, 05:55 AM
LOL ive done that too and he actually kills you!

stealthmaster736
05-30-2005, 06:22 AM
I also remember on the Penthouse, okay, the guards didn't actually do anything to me.But in the Penthouse whenever you get 4 alarms a crud load of reinforcements show up.I killed every guard in the Penthouse, and when I got 4 alarms at least 10 more new guards appeared.I didn't know the Penthouse level had reinforcements.

Myth2k7
05-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Humm... the enemy actually killing me is pretty amazing. I think i died maybe 5-6 times out of the 3 times i went through single player. It was a shock every time lol.

Epicurus_13
05-30-2005, 10:22 AM
Nothing too amazing, but once I was sneaking up on a guard and I was heading up a ladder, and the guard was like "Well, time to climb down this ladder very slowly!" and the guard slowly stepped onto the ladder above me, killing me.

(This was the origin of me suggesting the move where you swing around to the other side of the ladder and push people off when they try to pass you.)

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-30-2005, 12:04 PM
That happened to me once on cargo ship, Sam is suppose to be tough and some guy stepping on his head is enough to kill him? Sam's getting too old for this (As Grim would say)

Omega_224
05-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Once, I was waiting around a corner, waiting for a guard to walk by so I could knife him. So, he comes to the corner, I pull the right trigger, and... he does this crazy counter-attack! He twists my arm, pries the knife out of my hand, throws it away, breaks out his gun, and blows me away!

Okay, so it didn't really happen. I guess the most amazing thing the guards have done would be on Cargo Ship. I was gonna play the level Rambo style (mostly with my uber knife, of course) and it was the beginning of the level. I had sniped the one guy by the rail, and the second guard (the one that walks around the deck) took aim at me. I stood up, and ran at him full speed. He didn't shoot. I thought, "Man, what a dope. The obvious thing to do would be to shoot. Stupid AI." Well, I was running, about to knife him and I got about a foot away. Then BLAM! Right in the face. Sam did a backflip and landed on the deck, dead.

sam_fisher091
05-30-2005, 10:43 PM
in the hokkadio mission, where the cars are, i went through the doorway and planted a wall-mine next to the guard. then i whistle and walk inside. so the guard walks towards the wall-mine, i wait expectantly and........ he calls over his partner. i was like, wtf? the partner comes up, tells the 1st guy not to move and tries to disable the wall-mine. So his partner moves, and the 2nd guy pulls out his gun and shoots him in the back. i was in total shock! anyway, the two had a firefight, him winning. but the guy couldn't disarm the mine and eventually i shot the mine and blew him to s*it!

it was hilarious though.

Epicurus_13
05-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Once, I was seeing this enemy for the first time, and we went to this nice little bistro on thirty-fourth, it was actually really nice. Anyway, we talked, and he was SO funny and charming and I gave him my real number. Anyway, we went back to his loft, and we were waiting outside, and I just felt like going home. Well, he was about to ask me to come in but then he saw how I looked, and he just smiled and instead of asking me in he just walked me home. It was SO AMAZING. So then I hit him with an airfoil when he wasn't looking.

SABU1111
05-31-2005, 03:59 AM
LOL

Just playing now, on the Hokkaido level again, a guard tossed a grenade at me from around the corner. I was playing the bit with Nedich in that room with the three guards. They found me, one guy put his back to the wall and threw a grenade out. Unfortunately for him, the grenade hit the wall, bounced back into the room and killed Nedich and the two other guards as well.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-31-2005, 04:37 AM
LOL nice stories Epicurus_13 and SABU1111

Terrax213
05-31-2005, 08:32 AM
I was hiding in a dark corner at Kokubo Sosho near the 2 American hostages, my light meter all the way to the left. The goon who initially was in the room had come back in, having seen "something" .. and fired a couple of panic rounds into the general area I was at from halfway across the room. He was either an extremely good or an extremely lucky shot, being as he dropped me with one bullet with a head shot apparently http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

BiG_FaT_SpErM
06-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Wow i have never died from one bullet and i swear i have been hit in the head and not died, the little splats of blood would of indicated this. Cool tho, well unlucky i guess

sam_fisher091
06-01-2005, 09:38 AM
happened about five minutes ago!

playing on the battery mission, i hd to disarm the missile, so I walked outside, and naturally, the missile launches. so I snipe this top sniper i noticed and the guy patrolling the launcher thinks he heard something. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif well obviously! so he sees me, shoots potshots at me and calls for cover. two guys come running, and the 1st guy screams.
"Someone's here! And he stole the Nuke!" the other guards try to kill me, and i kill them. so i sneak around and i interrogate the other guy and he says "did you make off with the nuke?" and I say no..... and the guy does this crazy counter attack! seriously, must be a glitch! he elbows me in the stomach, wrestles away from Sam and tries to kill me. I stab him in the stomach and Sam says "you fu**ing b.a.s.t.a.r.d.!" i couldn't believe it!

BiG_FaT_SpErM
06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
LOL, if only hey!

SplinterCell_37
06-02-2005, 03:43 AM
Well, this probably doesn't count, but it was cool anyway. Got into a firefight in hokkaido (right after killing nedich) I rolled towards a guard after taking one down, and in the middle of the roll I died, and sprawled on the floor instead of standing up. lol, It looked funny. But otherwise, the AI is incredible. A guard saw sam's shadow in expert mode! ****... (derwen showed me a video)

BONE_13
06-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I cant stand it wen i've been seen on a mission(w/e mission) and the enimies fire like CRAZY i hide around a corner so i can w8 till he stops shooting .....BUT HE NEVER DOES!!!! so im forced to find another way around 2 get to him. BUT half way gettin there he decides to stop shooting and look for me where he was shooting at it makes me so mad I kill him wheather he is an armed civillian or not! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

SHNAG
06-02-2005, 08:50 PM
I was really surprised in the first official mission in co=op when we pissed off some guards near the locker room, we heard them freaking out an all these loud thuds, to our suprise the went around to flank us! Thats going through a series of rooms, not a general area.

Project-Mayhem
06-14-2005, 04:02 PM
penthouse, this guard seess me and goes: what was that? he walks towards me and gets really close but i figure he won't see me cause its pitch black and im holding sill. he wlks up to me slowly and suddenly he make this insane DIIIEEE!!!!!!!! face, like the most evil thing ive ever seen and shooting me with an ak, and im so shocked i sit there for a split second longer than i should and get killed.
i was like WTF???

The first rule of Project Mayhem is that you do not ask questions about Project Mayhem, sir!
-Fight Club

sam_fisher091
06-14-2005, 07:01 PM
i don't think this counts, but whatever. it could be a glitch.

i was playing kokubo sosho 4 the first time, and i interrogated the guy just near where you enter the offices. sam does not say anything to specify what he wants to know, and yet the guard says:

"Some suits and officers are meeting in the War Room!"

funny.