PDA

View Full Version : NO BOMBER CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!

sturla67
03-27-2011, 10:04 AM
I cannot beleive there is no Bomber Campaign only fighters again, its always fighters in combat sims, at least with il-2 1946 you got user made bomber campaigns, that makes the game intresting, so if you play the RAF you shoot down bombers and fighters, if you play the german side you shoot down fighters, not play a german Bomber campaign bombing the airfields which they did in the Battle of Britain, thats a big diserpointment, think ill stick to IL-2 1946

sturla67
03-27-2011, 10:04 AM
I cannot beleive there is no Bomber Campaign only fighters again, its always fighters in combat sims, at least with il-2 1946 you got user made bomber campaigns, that makes the game intresting, so if you play the RAF you shoot down bombers and fighters, if you play the german side you shoot down fighters, not play a german Bomber campaign bombing the airfields which they did in the Battle of Britain, thats a big diserpointment, think ill stick to IL-2 1946

kimosabi79
03-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Busdrivers...meh. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

VW-IceFire
03-27-2011, 11:56 AM
So is the assumption here then that third party campaign builders won't be building campaigns? I'm confused.