PDA

View Full Version : more than 2 player coop.

infiltrator1112
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey.. i was wondering, does anybody happen to know any way to have more than just 2 people in skirmish mode? i really want to play over a lan with my freinds but there are 3 of us most of the time... so we just play something else.... So can anyone help me? even just basic 3 player... the third person doesnt even need a squad. please can someone help me with this?

infiltrator1112
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey.. i was wondering, does anybody happen to know any way to have more than just 2 people in skirmish mode? i really want to play over a lan with my freinds but there are 3 of us most of the time... so we just play something else.... So can anyone help me? even just basic 3 player... the third person doesnt even need a squad. please can someone help me with this?

SgtSaunders1954
01-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Actually you can play with up to 16 of your buddies using Botman's ZDM version (zzzDeathmatch) You can find and download it at

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=48741

This will allow 16 "real" players to engage in combat against one another, without the restraint of 2 on 2. You can also design new maps using the SDK. You can send own maps to your friends and play them.

ZDM was design and programed by Botman, a Gearbox game programer, very knowledgeable about game programing but more important he is very well verse with BiA game theory and code.

infiltrator1112
01-26-2006, 05:51 PM
yeah... but isnt that just for Deathmatch? i was kinda looking for some coop mode 3 player...
or is there a way to play with that coop?

SgtSaunders1954
01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
You're right, ZDM only uses real player, there are no Bots.

itch_mitch
02-10-2006, 08:15 PM
why is this game still suffering in MP if 16 players can still play

SgtSaunders1954
02-10-2006, 09:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itch_mitch:
why is this game still suffering in MP if 16 players can still play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZDM is a player/programmer created mod; it's a grassroots version not create, or promoted by Gearbox or Ubisoft it by word of mouth only.

SgtSaunders1954
02-10-2006, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SgtSaunders1954:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itch_mitch:
why is this game still suffering in MP if 16 players can still play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZDM is a player/programmer created mod; it's a grassroots version not create, or promoted by Gearbox or Ubisoft. It's only promoted by word of mouth only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Skandahr
04-13-2006, 11:00 AM
i have installed the mod but it shows me this error message :Failed to enter Menu_Map?Name=Player?Class=zzDeathmatch.Deathmatch Pawn?team=255?Menu=zzDeathmatchGUI.MenuMain: Can't find file for package 'D_HARTSOCK'

History: UGameEngine::Init &lt;- InitEngine

Script Stack: Not executing script code

does someone have an idea to fix this error ?

SgtSaunders1954
04-15-2006, 09:54 PM
I would post your question on the DeathMatch thread, you'll probably get an answer from Botman

Skandahr
04-17-2006, 03:41 AM
can u help please because i dont see the Deathmatch thread yet ....