PDA

View Full Version : flanking

sgt_baker_858
05-28-2007, 01:52 AM
After a long time playing rth 30 and eib everyone knew the name of the game flanking but it was always the same they are behind there hedgrow and firering at you so you place your teams and let them give covering fire and then you (and the other team) flank them with an other hedgrow i hope this will not be in holland as i live in holland we dont have that hedgrows but what do you think of the new flanking and stealth system in bia hh

sgt_baker_858
05-28-2007, 01:52 AM
After a long time playing rth 30 and eib everyone knew the name of the game flanking but it was always the same they are behind there hedgrow and firering at you so you place your teams and let them give covering fire and then you (and the other team) flank them with an other hedgrow i hope this will not be in holland as i live in holland we dont have that hedgrows but what do you think of the new flanking and stealth system in bia hh

Qunizo27
05-28-2007, 11:21 AM
if u have watched any of the videos then u would know there is a stealth system and u use it in the game

sgt_baker_858
05-29-2007, 10:47 AM
thanks

Qunizo27
05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
no problem

Qunizo27
05-29-2007, 12:53 PM
on the other hand the flanking will be much different like no longer will the germans be right in front of u, u have to go and find them so i am certain that there will be many ways to attack the geermans

NanoFlak
05-29-2007, 01:35 PM
i hope they are not that obvious

mattfro
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I want to be ambushed by Germans that see you but you don't see them.

NanoFlak
05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
i want them to act sorta differently rather then the usual suppressed mode where they dont get up and shoot until you flank them. im not saying that anyone in their right mind should stand up while getting shot at but i think gearbox should think of other things like german teams ordering their own squads to do things as well.

sgt_baker_858
05-31-2007, 10:21 AM
that is a very cool idea only gearbox would never do that because then it take so long do defeat them but when the can do it is a very cool idea

mattfro
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Gearbox doesn't like cool ideas. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

NanoFlak
05-31-2007, 12:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sgt_baker_858:
that is a very cool idea only gearbox would never do that because then it take so long do defeat them but when the can do it is a very cool idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the game shouldnt be unbalanced favoring the player. im sure it wasnt that easy in real life to take out a squad of full awareness.

Merolk
06-02-2007, 05:15 PM
I hope the A.I is much smarter and do not use the very same tactics all the time.

sgt_baker_858
06-03-2007, 10:22 AM
merolk did you see the 13 min video when he have see that just take a look at the a.i. it looks very real you see when those 2 germans were shot in the back the other team moved in and when he flanked those 2 germans the other team moved to the right flank

Merolk
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sgt_baker_858:
merolk did you see the 13 min video when he have see that just take a look at the a.i. it looks very real you see when those 2 germans were shot in the back the other team moved in and when he flanked those 2 germans the other team moved to the right flank </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes, I saw it. But I just meant:"I hope the A.I don't do the same stuff every time. But the A.I on the gameplay-video were impressive.

Sgt.Stoppable
11-27-2007, 02:45 PM
In the last game i played which thinking about it was earned in blood on my ps2 ( GOD THATS LIKE ANCIENT TIMES!)They used to just stay right in front of you as they watched you flank them and sometimes they would fall back. I'm pretty sure with the amount of time its taking Gearbox to make the game that they are tweaking the A.I so that they are hell of a lot smarter

mopar1990
11-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Flanking the way tis now is great,if they can make it better to a WOW moment it's fine by me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif