PDA

View Full Version : In future R6 series can we have

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 05:24 PM
Helicopter insertions, using that rope decent thing, can we have thermal gogles instead of the HBS, can we please shoot throgh walls with things like the barret and can we have voice comms built in please

Message Edited on 07/13/0305:36PM by bad_karma_2one

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 05:24 PM
Helicopter insertions, using that rope decent thing, can we have thermal gogles instead of the HBS, can we please shoot throgh walls with things like the barret and can we have voice comms built in please

Message Edited on 07/13/0305:36PM by bad_karma_2one

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Considering the developers disabled the ability to use lifts (elevators, etc) and true mirrored surfaces (Available in first unreal lol)... I highly doubt it.

Jeeez... They had lifts in Half-Life...

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 05:37 PM
well what about the rest of it

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 05:40 PM
I honestly have no clue.

I'm happy with RVS as it is. I would like to see the next Rainbow Six on the Half Life II engine.

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 06:02 PM
anyone feel free to put down what you want

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 06:03 PM
actually there will be thermals. In the X-Box version. There was a screenie in Gamespy that demonstrated that.

<center>http://www.dendy.com.au/japan/cowboybebopLR.jpg
<font color="Dark Green"> ______________________________
Spike, the cigarette slayer
Cowboy Bebop

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive" </font>

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 06:58 PM
problem is I hate consoles, cos the prices of the games are rediculous, and unless you can plug in a mouse and keyboard, then i dont see the point of playing games like this on it

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Equatis wrote:
- Considering the developers disabled the ability to
- use lifts (elevators, etc) and true mirrored
- surfaces (Available in first unreal lol)... I highly
- doubt it.
-
- Jeeez... They had lifts in Half-Life...
-
-

You'll notice no Ureal tech game has true reflective surfaces. SC doesn't U2 doesn't. They stated they removed it b/c it takes up too much processing power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raven Shield/Lock On Forums Moderator
"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
Raven Shield FAQ (http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_ravenshield_ts&id=zzfuu)
LOMAC FAQ (http://www.lo-mac.com/faq.php)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XyZspineZyX
07-13-2003, 07:58 PM
they are just a wee bit expensiver than PC games, maybe 10 bux or so... but it would be sweet if you could plug in a keyboard like dreamcast had /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

bad_karma_2one wrote:
- problem is I hate consoles, cos the prices of the
- games are rediculous, and unless you can plug in a
- mouse and keyboard, then i dont see the point of
- playing games like this on it
-
-