PDA

View Full Version : Ezios Mother

OGCFB
01-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok so she sits there praying all day its been years later im surprised she dont eat and just sits there with cobwebs on her i expected to finnish the game and then she stands up but nope she stills sits there at the bed praying....

What do you guys think i feel the ending should have consisted of the mother actually standing up because praying for like over 15 years is quite far fetched....

OGCFB
01-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok so she sits there praying all day its been years later im surprised she dont eat and just sits there with cobwebs on her i expected to finnish the game and then she stands up but nope she stills sits there at the bed praying....

What do you guys think i feel the ending should have consisted of the mother actually standing up because praying for like over 15 years is quite far fetched....

Joshuajr2010
01-31-2010, 07:29 PM
She will get up if you collect all the feathers. You'll also get a cape

the amolang
01-31-2010, 07:30 PM
uh, I'm not sure about this, but doesn't she move if you get all the feathers? I haven't gotten them all yet, but I heard it from some other forum members...

Captain Tomatoz
01-31-2010, 07:37 PM
u dont see her 24/7. She must move around when your not in the villa :P

Lazybeans
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
It is weird how neither she nor Claudia never move from the same places...meh. I guess it wasn't completely vital that they change them every memory block.

And yeah, with the feathers...Maria will move. lol

Joshuajr2010
01-31-2010, 08:05 PM
If niether of them(or the Architect, for that matter)moved at all over all those years, then they must smell really bad.

They must also have adult diapers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

OGCFB
01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
i will at somepoint collect the feathers but still even if she walked around the villa :P

Daytrip70
02-01-2010, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:
i will at somepoint collect the feathers but still even if she walked around the villa :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's upset about the loss of her husband and young son, I think that's the point in her never leaving her bedside. She's praying.

Not that it really matters, the shopkeepers never leave the shop as far as you know but neither issue is important to the story in any way.

Captain Tomatoz
02-01-2010, 08:26 AM
in the novel ezios mum got over the deaths. Also claudia joined a nunery in the novel as well as leave and if i remember got married

ljd184
02-01-2010, 12:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daytrip70:

Not that it really matters, the shopkeepers never leave the shop as far as you know but neither issue is important to the story in any way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
acutely they do if you look at the doctor changers from one with a bird mask to one with out.